What do we all do with our spare parts?

Just wondering if or what people have done with any of there spare parts?

Im currently using a spare speedline as a bed side table, i just need to get a bit of persex to cover it. and i used to use my old sr seats as gaming chairs till i burnt them lol

So has any body done anything creative with any of your old parts?

Oh and merry christmas :p

Currently in boxes in the garage and shed.. No one seems to want standard parts funnily so when im home next they are going in the skip!

John

I've found this.

Just been up in my attic and found.

Complete Stock n/a air box with mount and everything

Silver binnacle sorround

Center console

Ht leads

Silver top Itb's

And various other bits and bobs

Then theres my room I've got an unfinished bonnet and another spare speedline

And 2 sheds with heaps of stuff and about 16 wheels of mine and my bro's stacked up not doing anything lol

But Tbh i was wondering more if people had made anything with them ie chairs. Bookself mount?

Ive got parts in a shed and the garage.

Gonna have to get rid soon though as my dad keeps nipping my head about it. Got a set of work equip 01s, a jperformance exhaust, a fucked bonnet, fucked head lights, manual boost controller, boost gauge, a rocker cover and probably other things.

Any one want any of them? Haha

Ive got parts in a shed and the garage.

Gonna have to get rid soon though as my dad keeps nipping my head about it. Got a set of work equip 01s, a jperformance exhaust, a fucked bonnet, fucked head lights, manual boost controller, boost gauge, a rocker cover and probably other things.

Any one want any of them? Haha

is it a 4efte rocker cover?

I've got tons of spares lol between me and grant we could probably build a few 4efte's and a starlet or two haha. was gonna turn an old 4e block into a coffe table but couldnt be arsed in the end lol. i just like to store em and then help local lads when they get stuck for a part. Keep the comunity spirit alive :)

*balls reminds me still have a tt loom for paul sr!!! Fail :( should of posted it ages ago. ill do it asap if ya see this bud :)

loads of spares in the corner of my garage, 4e engines, 5e engine, wheels, flocked dash board and centre console, exhausts, brakes, turbos, everything lol, was thinking about making a coffee table out of my tom's new action wheels for when i get my house

Edited by Ryan-11

loads of spares in the corner of my garage, 4e engines, 5e engine, wheels, flocked dash board and centre console, exhausts, brakes, turbos, everything lol, was thinking about making a coffee table out of my tom's new action wheels for when i get my house

Befor you do make a coffee table Sell me the center caps first though Ryan :p

And me your dash board ;) lol

Think im gonna have to come raid your place for parts! Only 10-15mins away.

And ryan not sure tbh, ones got a slight dent and all 4 need refurbed, but id still want upwards of £500 for them, probs more than £600 tbh. Tempted to refurb and use at shows etc.

Stefan, yeah i think its fte, been that long since ive looked at it tbh!