Thread of Epic EP Photos

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My current daily on rollers (hipstergram photo)

72293A81-CE8E-4729-AA38-77096A746181-612

My current project build before it blew up

c672ed9a.jpg

Few of us coming back from Banzai at Crail (both on right currently owned by myself and Mark1991 on left)

0a196017.jpg

Varis twins

GlanzaPhotoshoot1029_edited-1.jpg

GlanzaPhotoshoot1026.jpg

GlanzaPhotoshoot1018.jpg

024-2.jpg

completely forgot about this, but this is the car that inspired me to do my swap.

australian built, 7AGE 1.9ltr 212whp N/A track slag, destroyed most track records in its area for under 2ltr non turbo class!

in its 1st outing it broke the class record 3 times :D

4age20vstarlet.jpg

img0021small1fv.jpg

img0019small9xf.jpg

img0034small7zm.jpg

a magazine feature from before it was turned 7AGE, theres also some errors in this. i.e 54mm thick levin discs??

20vstarletzoomp14ob.jpg

20vstarletzoomp20bs.jpg

missing a page...

20vstarletzoomp49ap.jpg

how did he get camber at the rear? or is it just the picture

how did he get camber at the rear? or is it just the picture

If it has got more positve camber at the rear. I would assume one way it could be done/ to apply more positive camber would be by vertically elongating the Stub Axle bolt holes (thus allowing the Stub Axle mounting bolt to stay/ bolt in a straight or original plain,even though more positive camber has been applied to the Stub Axle) and shimming the Stub Axle mounting/ using shims (or washers), in between the lower half of Stub Axle and the Stub Axle mounting face on the Axle Beam.

Edited by GreaseMonkey

If it has got more positve camber at the rear. I would assume one way it could be done/ to apply more positive camber would be by vertically elongating the Stub Axle bolt holes (thus allowing the Stub Axle mounting bolt to stay/ bolt in a straight or original plain,even though more positive camber has been applied to the Stub Axle) and shimming the Stub Axle mounting/ using shims (or washers), in between the lower half of Stub Axle and the Stub Axle mounting face on the Axle Beam.

The rear stub axles are all part of the rear beam, permently fixed.

Not like vw's or vauxhalls where you can just shim them up, Ep's would need the stub axle mounting plates cutting off and rewelding or a adjustable fixture making up.

I would still like to see a independant rear setup used from the likes of a corolla :D