** C J Performance 6 puk clutch kit G/B **payment details added

Right Folks

We have recieved our clutch kit in today, I must say im very very impressed with the quality of it :) We will be looking to run a group buy on them @ the Price of £90 delivered

RRP Is £130

The manufacturer has tested the pressure plate and dics at various rpm and torque loads, they are rating them to 290bhp +270ftlbs of tourque, during load testing they put a load on and off @ 7134rpm and 304ftlbs it held 48 times at this setting before slipping and burning. after various levels they have come out with the figure stated above as reasonable use.

If you are intending to run 300 + ponies then this is not for you im afraid. we will be trial fitting this to ryan langs car on thursday and he will then be able to give a review on how it feels, bite how juddery it is etc. This group buy will only go ahead once this has been done and we are more than happy with the clutch.

what you will get is listed below, we had though about having the pressure plates powder coated but this would only increase the price and there is no gain to it what so ever and besides you are only going to see it for all of an hour before putting the box back on :)

1 x six puk clutch disc
1 x high pressure plate
1 x release bearing

cjperformanceclutchkit1.jpg

cjperformanceclutchkit2.jpg

cjperformanceclutchkit3.jpg

cjperformanceclutchkit4.jpg

those who would be down for one of these please start a list :)

cheers james

1) josh@stick-2-it
2)monty1991
3)akyakapotter
4)steve gers
5)trisk
6)t-dog
7)Jakeep82
8)wardy
9)micky boy
10)the toffinator
11)garryGT
12)conorirlgt
13)carmen
14)Leeg
15)white-gt
16)malinheadman

Clutch kits can now be pre ordered through our website :) link below

http://www.cjperformance.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_17_18&products_id=22

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got home from cj performance HQ, and i can safely say, the clutch is beautiful!!!

its not heavy on the pedal at all, pulling up to junctions under engine braking in 1st and second its a bit juddery

pulling off took a little getting used to, even had one stall. its nowhere near as harsh as i was expecting (never driven a car with a paddle clutch)

bites really well, gear changes dont feel jerky or aggressive. everything feels really smooth when flat out

awesome build quality also. looks and felt a real quality product, also performs really well :)

any question feel free to ask, if i havent covered what you'd like to know

ryan