Newbie from Ayrhsire.

Hi guys. Name's Corey, from Ayrshire in Scotland and I'm looking to trade either my Civic or my Evo for a Glanza. Was looking at getting one a year or two ago, until I bought my Civic off of Louis (He had a white EP91 on here). Had a shot in my mates EP91 with a nice setup (Stock internals, TD04, 1.1 bar), and it was really good fun, so it looks like I'm getting some FWD boost! I know there are a few Scottish members on here too which is cool. Anyway, hope to learn a good bit about the Starlets/Glanza's, so wish me luck! Hope to have a good time here :)

Cheers guys! Knew there was a few of us northern guys :p

I'll stick some up ASAP, I think the Civic has sold! Have a guy coming to see it tomorrow morning, so that will free up some funds for the Glanza. Can't wait!

Edited by Dollar

WelcomeAlong :)Check out the classifieds, hopefully gonna be a scottish meet soon aswell so hopefully you can make that no dates set in stone as of yet

Well the better weather should be here soon, so if I have a Glanza by then I'll be there mate, let me know f the date ever gets arranged :)