Japfest? Why Bother?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow wow wow deebo, This is not the best show of the year as I can only have a couple of pints! But it is a awesome event not to be missed. And hair of the dog works for me every time

Kinda is for me, at fest i get a bit mashed and have a laugh. At JAE i get helplessly drunk (good bit) have a laugh surrounded by awsome starlets (good bit) and get sexually assaulted by my curious friend Grant (not so good bit) lol but ollie was the JAE virgin last year so the heat was on him mostly haha

I've been goin to this since i was 15 years old, apart from last year when the starlet gave up on the way. But every year it gets bigger, better and hotter.

Gutted i cant make the convoy with you lot tho, me and a few mates have booked to stay up at leigh delamere services over night, were gonna get so smashed as its my birthday the designated driver will probably leave us behind...

Hell Im leaving my house at midnight to be there... And convoying from notts with about 20 starlets haha!

Dont be scared fo a little distances folks!

This!!! I look forward to it just hoping the sr will keep up with all your powerful boosted eps! hopefully boost for me at the end of the year!

This!!! I look forward to it just hoping the sr will keep up with all your powerful boosted eps! hopefully boost for me at the end of the year!

Matt dont worry we stick to the limits as there are plenty of police around ;)

John

• 2 weeks later...