Japfest? Why Bother?

There are a few folks on here that dont attend this show, for whatever reason...

Too Far Away

Cant Afford It

Cant be Bothered

Dont know anyone

Working...

But let me tell you....

The the show is excellent in itself. Its a great day out and the Biggest Japanese Car Show in Europe!

Track action and drifting pretty much all day.

There is lots to see and do!

In terms of the Starlet Scene.... As far as im aware its going to be a new record?

We currently have over 70 Starlets Paid Up for the show...

I cant recall in all my time in the scene, of an amount of Starlets that large togther...

Chances are there is going to be even more get there names down before friday too!

We have people coming from Scotland, Ireland and even Guernsey to be there!

Just to join in the madness of having that many Starlets Convoying on the motorways all together and parking up togther on ukso's show stand! Its a new record as far as im aware!

So please... Get your mates to bring there Starlets, get the thing running. You have got 2 months nearly, to get your cars ready, put that engine in, book time off work, save money for petrol and get yourself ready for Japfest but you've only got until Friday to get your spot on the show stand!

Dont Miss Out, Fellow Starlet Owner!

See You There!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wana go.. i just really dont think mine will be on the road in time.. :(

But what if it is.... and you miss out?

Its not for 2 months yet... I 100% gurantee that you'd be able to sell your ticket, there is always someone thats ill or summink last minute and someone that wants to go but cant cus they left it too late!

There are a few folks on here that dont attend this show, for whatever reason...

Too Far Away

Cant Afford It

Cant be Bothered

Dont know anyone

Working...

Sadly, it doesn't matter what the reason, some people will always make an excuse. I see it all the time

There is a handful of people coming from Ireland dude! You could convoy with them! :)

Its not out of reach!

next year man,money is tight.rebuilding my engine and getting a full respray,it would be epic rolling with that many ep's,plenty of vids for us lads that cant go guys

Do we know where our stand is this year ? I want to come park up with everyone even though I'm in the iggy sport :) I don't want to be blocked in though as I don't stay til dead end :)

James

We are going to do a parkin plan this year mate!

In Rows... To Stop people getting blocked in. But all non starlets will be at the back of the display!

We are going to do a parkin plan this year mate!

In Rows... To Stop people getting blocked in. But all non starlets will be at the back of the display!

'Like button'

You're great Sam. Thanks for the idea. Lotts can provide me the image.

Great... Thanks for that -.-

Cant wait for this! I go every year as i only live 20 mins away but is always an awesome day out you wont be dissapointed!

My first year with the club though so looking forward to meeting everyone :)

This will be my first japfest why it's taken me so many years to go ill never know but this year I'm on the gt will be clean and ready for jct27 at stupid o'clock in the morning lol