CJ Performance - Where We Stand...

Yea befor that turns id like to back ryan as hes nout to do with anything tbh.

Also i belive they trade on tocirl aswell and id also like to say I've just been looking and they arnt registered with companys house so could they be registered under another name does anyone know?

Edited by shorty
  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that was on uksc bud, but it changed when it came to here. Same as Idrees who is now only a trader where as he used to be both on uksc aswell

ahh i see i supose it was a blessing in disguise for you then.

a quik google search and it was ausstarletclub and also an evo forum i seen them on sure i seen something todo with civics aswell

People seem to have quickly forgot that this has happened before on different fourms there was sywal (trader on tgtt from the far east) and of course Toby and toytuning. The moderators and staff cannot do anything about this, those that can i would get a paypal dispute togther those that can't have any of you thought about going to speak to citizens advise?

those who can, put the claim through...i wouldnt bat an eye lid as soon as this shit went down...boom! dispute and get your hard earned back....wouldnt give them the time of day let alone wait around for them to reply back to pm

its also somewhat of a dick move but they already paid for these products so they will most likely end up on ebay so you could claim your paypal and then try snipe them cheaper of ebay when the arrive

Product on ebay that have issues you mean liie the rails?? The thing is cj draged out thier gb's so most paypal deadlines have passed! And yea it smells a bit toytuning but tbh I've had ideas about cj and the way they take ages for a while but im not going into that. I want to know if the have a registered company name otherwise forget citizens advice im off to trading standards and the tax man!!

the ebay thing, they will make more than enough money...if its anything remotely to do with a starlet people pay crazy amounts!!

nothings going to go cheap, everyone is going to want to have a punt so they will profit from it without a doubt, lol i dont think its registered with some people...if they are willing to be like this on here as if your item will be in the post the very next day if you buy off ebay?...same story with paypal

nah not fuel rails. items like the coils if there any good few people have said they want the collies but dont want to risk waiting if they claimed now and bought them of ebay later it would give them another 40 days of peace of mind knowing they can claim back. its just an idea for those unsure what they want todo personaly id be claiming straight away if i could.

I spoke to Tara with regards to the clutch kit the other day and she said that they ordered them and were travelling to the UK but a date wasn't specified.

But I guess if they arrived during the past week or this weekend they will still need to be offloaded from the vessel, Customs cleared, sent to them and dispatched to us.

I know from working in the shipping industry customs clearance can take up to three days for certain items but can be longer due to holidays that will be the same for delivery to them.

It's a bit poor that we have heard nothing from them in days with regards to refunds and parts but I can sympathise that they do have kids and its the Easter holidays and they could of had plans/arrangements in place well before this happened.

But like everyone else I'm eger to know whats happening as be spent money on the clutch kit and have no idea what's going on. I'm going to wait untill the end of the week before I open my PayPal dispute and all the mods can really do is try and manage this the best they can and only hope the CJ Performance start communicating again, provide refunds or give people the parts we have ordered and don't do a runner.

Guess all we can do is wait and sew really.

I just would like people's options on the hose kits and the radiators they sold as I've kept mine aside for my build and would like to know if there has been any faults with them so I know If I need to fork out for new parts. Any info be great.

Like everyone else here I am frustrated and have the old 'why me lord' sort of feeling about what was my first trader buy off this forum! But the predicament we find ourselves in isn't any fault of the mods. Communication (or lack of it) from traders will determine just how big a dollup of cr*p people find themselves in.

We just have to take it on the chin so to speak, and prepare ourselves for the worst whilst hoping for the best. And throughout it all hopefully maintaining a good attitude to our comms - even if that is not reciprocated by CJP (hopefully Tara is just having a day or two off to draw breath from the mess she has been left to clear up).

So to that end everyone should put in claims to Paypal if used within 45 days (Paypal will see all these multiple claims pointing to one trader's account), or else as mentioned speak to your credit card company. I just hope nobody has used a debit card... :sad:

If the items arrive in the meantime then so be it, just cancel the dispute. No harm done. If they don't arrive then you've got yourself a refund, and can look elsewhere.

It can take 4 or 5 weeks in transit on a ship depending on the route it takes and the place of departure (don't know where the coilovers are made), but I would be concerned if it should take another two weeks (mid-April) to arrive as I think waiting another two weeks is pushing far too close to the 45 day Paypal limit (certainly for me anyway).

Edited by dazstarlet

I've just read the group buy and James stated that the clutches will take 20 days to be made and take 7days to travel to the UK. He also said on the 4th that the end of that week the order would be placed.

I'm just guessing but I don't think we'd get the clutches untill mid April but that's just a guess could be sooner or worst never.

Yea befor that turns id like to back ryan as hes nout to do with anything tbh.

Also i belive they trade on tocirl aswell and id also like to say I've just been looking and they arnt registered with companys house so could they be registered under another name does anyone know?

well dude yeah we had done some parts in the past together and that but i was owed money that i never seen along with james customers contacting me looking for a responce over his own sales as he wouldnt get back to them i just had enough tbh loads of other reasons tbh but not going to get into it right now, i washed my hands of all this stuff there at christmass and started fresh, thanks for the kind words lads i always tried to do what i could even tho it was nothing to do with me personally just wanted to clear that up lads incase there was any confusion

if anyone wants me to clear it up any further just send me a pm cheers

off line for half term is a bit pants as its a two week half term!! they could atleast pop on line later in the eves/night when the kids are in bed. all this kicks off and they just stop forum comunication for two weeks!!!! takes the piss imo.