CJ Performance - Where We Stand...

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i fully understand theres nothing you the admin can do to to get peoples money back. when i had an issue with them i got excuse after excuse why they couldnt send the money i spoke to phil for advise and he went out his way to speak to them and i had my money back with in 5mins i realy respect him for that ive been a mod on a few gaming sites and i understand it is very time consuming and its only the passion for the forum topic that drives you todo it.

but i do think some more clarity on whats being done behind the scenes in terms of trader policy would be nice when the member's for sales rules changed i posted up about the trader rules and was advised a thread would be put up about it later also seen a few people ask for the trader rules to be post in a public place so people can be aware of what rules should be being followed.

at the end of the day your right people will slag you for not doing you job when at the end of the day its not your job your job is to moderate the forum in a way which you find fitting with the club reputation. which isnt fair at all since you are doing this for your passion not profit.

of course you guys are talking about the best way to avoid this happening again but i think some clarity on exactly what you guys are doing would go along way. you have thousands of members that could help think of good rules that suits the traders. but we cant help because because we dont no the rules to start? socks first post says we should advise you if any traders are breaking rules but how can we dont no them?

this thread is titled where we stand... and socks gives the stance of cj performance and ukso and as he put in the first post

If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to post in this topic...

However please refrain from any abuse. We are aware there are alot of unhappy folks right now, ukso is doing our best to help you guys get sorted!

Regards

UKSO Staff

Edited by _shaun_

If they have spent money going away for the weekend then that could have been used for some refunds instead.

My post doesn't say that they have gone away does it? I don't think you can grasp the fact we are sitting in the same boat as you here, no one knows why they are not replying or coming online.

Can you not read the 1st word of the post? "IF" maybe you can grasp that. I'm aware of that but it would be nice to hear some form of offical news about the situation. I would much rather have my clutch than a refund.

What options do the members av left if Cj are not responding this will only fuel everyone's anger

Dispute with Paypal or contact your bank and ask them for some advice. The admin/mod team have no idea what they are up too, whether they have fucked off and done one no one knows to be honest which is rather sad..

Can you not read the 1st word of the post? "IF" maybe you can grasp that. I'm aware of that but it would be nice to hear some form of offical news about the situation. I would much rather have my clutch than a refund.

Read my post above.

U admin/mods are in a really shitty situation as this isn't your fault and u have no power over Cj or what they have done or do for that matter so I can't help feel for the mod team and the members that have been stung as its a crappy situation all round , do Cj trade on any other forums??? Would it be an idea to post up on said forums and give other folk a heads up ? If they do

Edited by pick1

Don't no what to do now spent best part of 500 quid on coilies am I going to recieve these or do I open PayPal dispute before its late this is the thing totally in the dark about all of it sent many pms spoke to a mod aswel were do I go from here just worries me how it's all gone quiet and can't speak to any member of cj :(

My advice would be to open a dispute now mate dont risk loosing that amount of money

U admin/mods are in a really shitty situation as this isn't your fault and u have no power over Cj or what they have done or do for that matter so I can't help feel for the mod team and the members that have been stung as its a crappy situation all round , do Cj trade on any other forums??? Would it be an idea to post up on said forums and give other folk a heads up ? If they do

No only on this forum I'm aware. They have a website which is still up and running unfortunately.

Don't no what to do now spent best part of 500 quid on coilies am I going to recieve these or do I open PayPal dispute before its late this is the thing totally in the dark about all of it sent many pms spoke to a mod aswel were do I go from here just worries me how it's all gone quiet and can't speak to any member of cj :(

To be honest I would open a dispute up to be on the safe side, no one knows what is going to happen.

am sure there is i had plenty of good buys from them. then first issue i had i just got stalled and stalled and stalled till phil steped in and sent me my money issue is we are talking what i reakon is easily 10s of thousands of pounds with of product now. i honestly reakon there just fucked themself and have no option but todo a runner.

on a side note ive seen ryan lang read this thread a few times since these posts went up id be intrested to see what the option of a mod/cj performance staff has to say on the situation

Edited by _shaun_

I've no issue with how the admin/mods are handling this, its a bad situation for us ALL. I have contacted Tara regarding a refund for the ALK, and i am waiting on a reply as to when i am likely to receive a refund.

In my case it is too late to open a paypal dispute but for others its probably the best thing to do.

Tara was more than willing to help when i PM'd her, but i would just rather a CJP rep was online daily to answer questions rather than keeping us in the dark.

am sure there is i had plenty of good buys from them. then first issue i had i just got stalled and stalled and stalled till phil steped in and sent me my money issue is we are talking what i reakon is easily 10s of thousands of pounds with of product now. i honestly reakon there just fucked themself and have no option but todo a runner.

on a side note ive seen ryan lang read this thread a few times since these posts went up id be intrested to see what the option of a mod/cj performance staff has to say on the situation

Firstly I'm not a mod/trader as we aren't allowed to be, if wanted I can show print screens of this conversation when the ukso site 1st opened.

I am just a friend of James who helped him on the forum if he couldn't get online to reply to posts etc.

As I've just told the other mods now, I haven't a clue what's going on with your money or products, but I'm sure you'll get one or the other in due course, because like you said it's a lot of money for him to just pull from his ass within a few months, never mind 1 week.

I'd love to be able to help more in this matter but the only person dealing with anything right now is Tara and the only contact I have with her is the same as you guys and that's through here

It's pointless messaging James as he will simply tell you to contact Tara via pm

Ryan