CJ Performance - Where We Stand...

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just is lawless James? And as I paid by gift James is gunna refund me anyways which is great or hear

No I'm not James in the group buy on coilies got the email toda just thought id share to shed some light

I feel sorry for u guys and i dout anyone will get anything back, cj performance and james's own facebook pages have disappeared and there not coming onto the forum, if u can put in a claim paypal, also like i said in one of the other threads there should b a notice at the top of the forum (kinda the same as the japfest one) warning people not to buy anything from there website.

So every one that payed as a gift he'll personally refund and every one that didn't had to go the long way around things.

What a joke!

I've stayed out of this for a while now and just watched as things have unraveled, and it's safe to say that everything I stated from the start had happened really!

It's clear what's going to happen here, I just hope he moves far enough away this time.

Well I think it's the answer everyone expected even if u dint want that answer for people raising disputes I think u may see your money back for people that are going to be waiting for a re-fund paid via gift or the time has elapsed then I hate to say it but don't hold your breath if the man can cover charges cuz of the disputes then he will av nothing left for u guys that paid via gift etc :( bad times for a community

So it's end-game is it James/Tara..... Not surprised tbh. Another excuse, taking no responsibility for what has transpired at all. Blaming those who put in claims is outrageous. THEY alone are responsible for people covering their own backs with Paypal claims due to the complete lack of updates/customer service, call it what you will. From the moment he and Tara stopped corresponding this has been nothing but a ticking timebomb of a disaster in the making. =@

They only had to keep people informed, and explain the reasons why despite the non-payment of refunds to people for the other parts the coilies would still be ok. A screen print of the order from DGR would have sufficed, as well as sorting out exchanges and refunds for those with long-standing issues. As Idrees said, as traders CJP have handled this totally the wrong way. You can't sort things out with silence. End of story.

God help anyone who gets the coilovers and has a fault that needs sorting. :sad:

Interestingly my Paypal claim went straight through to a claim, skipping the trader correspondance bit. It's clear Paypal are already on the case and expecting these claims to have to be repaid by them without bothering with trader correspondance.

Edited by dazstarlet

Ive been quiet with this as im not 1 for jumping on the band wagon but basically if you were part of the ALK GB then you are bumped? As everyone who was part of that will have paid in Nov/Dec and would have had to open a dispute in mid Feb when we had no idea this would happen?

So its a case of accept it and move on then? Absolute disgrace.

On that note. I can offer a everyone a group buy on ALK's for £50 just pay the money by friday into my paypal account and they should be ready by the end of July. Plenty of time for me to do the biff boff with your money.

Edited by StuDoc 72

fucking joke!! james is a scamming prick imo! i knew full well the customs fee wont be covered. hes fucked the people with rails and alk's and taken their dosh and id bet a penny to a pound of shit he aint even ordered coils. "cant even pay the customs" yea my arse just gets him out the light and gives an excuse for him to not deliver on another product!! this is bullshit! hes been scamming since day one! not one fucking gb was delivered on time and every single one whent past the claims timeframe. its only because the rail shit kicked off and he lost his rag that this came to light! hes taken well over 8k by my calcs and thats without any markup realy so wheres all the money gone??? in his pocket thats where!!! its about time someone contacted the police! I've just got in from a 13.5 hr day at work but the second i get time ill get legal advice on this and i swear im gonna hunt him down with the full force of the law!!! this is not on amd from a bloddy trader of all people! im soooo angry right now. and i hope he spends the money on something nice as when hes sat in a cell for fruad he can rember the nice thing that the petty 8k has cost him!!! TWAT!

Shorty if you had saw his house and the area he lives in you'd soon realise where the monies have gone.

If you need any help on the legal side of things just give me a shout I don't mind helping out as much as I can :)

fucking joke!! james is a scamming prick imo! i knew full well the customs fee wont be covered. hes fucked the people with rails and alk's and taken their dosh and id bet a penny to a pound of shit he aint even ordered coils. "cant even pay the customs" yea my arse just gets him out the light and gives an excuse for him to not deliver on another product!! this is bullshit! hes been scamming since day one! not one fucking gb was delivered on time and every single one whent past the claims timeframe. its only because the rail shit kicked off and he lost his rag that this came to light! hes taken well over 8k by my calcs and thats without any markup realy so wheres all the money gone??? in his pocket thats where!!! its about time someone contacted the police! I've just got in from a 13.5 hr day at work but the second i get time ill get legal advice on this and i swear im gonna hunt him down with the full force of the law!!! this is not on amd from a bloddy trader of all people! im soooo angry right now. and i hope he spends the money on something nice as when hes sat in a cell for fruad he can rember the nice thing that the petty 8k has cost him!!! TWAT!

Police should be bought into this now your right mate! All a big fucking scam taken every single one of us for a ride! and now no sign of them! It seems it's probably the last option! He should be brought to justice!

'well this escalated quickly' all i want to hear is 'your coilovers will be with you next week' i have a feeling this won't be the case, I'm scared of loosing nearly £500! Whats everyone done so far on the Coilovers group buy, put a dispute in?

'well this escalated quickly' all i want to hear is 'your coilovers will be with you next week' i have a feeling this won't be the case, I'm scared of loosing nearly £500! Whats everyone done so far on the Coilovers group buy, put a dispute in?

and u would believe it I was told this ages ago then james dropped off the face of the earth this thread should b called pissing in the wind Edited by Jarrod

basically a friend if mine will be buying a set from me which will cover customs etc those who have already lodged paypal disputes will get refunded via paypal so you get your funds back. the remainding coilovers and stick will be sold tobrefund people who are needing it and the rest goes back to paypal to clear my neg balance if you get me. that way it is only paypal that i need to deal with.

That's the last reply I had from James doesn't sound promising at all don't even want the coilies anymore no trust there at all :(

Just to let you all know, the police won't do shit. Too many times have I seen threads like these on the internet and it is what it is more or less. Unless you guys take matters in to your own hands i'm 99.9% sure you won't see a penny back. It's the sad truth unfortunately!

I really do feel sorry for all of you who put your trust in the company. It is very sad indeed.

Such as shame its gone like this, i liked James. Looks like its just spirraled out of control now, i guess if you paid by paypal I would be all over the dispute option. No way would i risk going past the claim date!

dont see how hes going to refund or sent out coils when he states he doesnt have enough money to pay the customs

i'm buying a set of coilovers so he has the funds to collect them from customs :)