CJ Performance - Where We Stand...

If you claim do paypal not give you the money even if he has to money then they get collections agency on to james?

basically he's letting it all go through paypal as he has no money to give the refuns from my understanding paypal will give all refunds and then james has to pay monthly installments back to paypal to clear the debt. If anyone wants to contact him he replies to emails off his website :)

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basically he's letting it all go through paypal as he has no money to give the refuns from my understanding paypal will give all refunds and then james has to pay monthly installments back to paypal to clear the debt. If anyone wants to contact him he replies to emails off his website :)

Very true have had a reply about the coilovers. He also attached a shipping receipt, so my dispute will be closed. i've seen enough

please upload the recipt my mate is a photoshop god and id like to see it. and so basicaly paypal will pay the claims, coilover customers who dont claim get there coilovers (with the wrong or rectified rear shocks) alk clutch and fuel rail customes get what exactly then?? all still smells of bullshit to me. cancel the claim at your own risk imo! hes still a twat as far as im concerend. he brought this round through lies and lack of comunication and pure arrogance. oh and fucking off with our money! wheres that gone by the way huh?? start up business need a pot to trade from not to collect money and wank it up the wall then expect people to except hes blown thier hard earnd!

CUNT !!

Thats 50 quid for the ALK i'll never see again.

Hope yous guys who've put in 500 quid for coilovers see something from it.

This situation is what a posse was invented for, not kidding. Cannot stand robbing thieving scum. This was planned !! Knew something was up when that thread popped saying CJP were closed until further notice. That was before the fuel rail shit happened.

Premeditated mass theft and fraud is what this is.

RAGE !!

I agree I prob won't get shorter shocks but the front are awesome and so where the rears untill I decided to go lower and dgr would replace the shocks if I went direct as there a real company ran properly its James way he handled things that's the issue but the quality actually quality is spot on if you don't run them you are not in a position to comment

This is the thing I want my coilovers but apparently did you put a PayPal claim you instantly lose the privilege to.

Rattle and prams come to mind, wouldn't have had go put the claim in if we knew the products were coming

Got a result against them :)

------------------------------

----------------------------------------
Resolution of Your Case: #PP-002-274-075-772
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Stephen Anderson,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favour.

We were able to recover 90.00 GBP, and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow 5 working days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details

Seller's Name: Tara Phillips
Seller's Email: tara@cjperformance.co.uk
Seller's Transaction ID: 29D384108S112884J

Transaction Date: 15 Feb 2013
Transaction Amount: -90.00 GBP
Your Transaction ID: 3X7005192Y878724S
Case Number: PP-002-274-075-772

Buyer's Transaction ID: 3X7005192Y878724S

What to Do Next

No further action is required by you at this time.

Other Details

To make sure future transactions proceed smoothly, we suggest you visit the
PayPal site and click the Safety Advice link located at the top of any
page. There you will find tips on how to avoid fraudulent sellers in the
"Fraud Prevention Tips for Buyers" section.

To learn more about PayPal's Buyer Protection Programme, go to the PayPal
website and click the Safety Advice link located at the bottom of any page.

Yours sincerely,

PayPal Protection Services Department
Yours sincerely,
PayPal

Just keep this part in mind.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed

to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the

seller's account, which may include limitation of the sellers account privileges.

Edited by rob_bower

hi

it good news for the guys who are getting paypal partial refunds , but what about all those that missed the claim-by date by being patient what will paypal do for us??

i`ve taken out a dispute with my credit card so waing for a result not sure what to think if the bank can`t get my money back

this whole sorry mess makes me sad . you guys ( you know who you are ) have made my shopping something you should be proud of then this . what do i do now when i want to shop over there ???

I have been silently suffering since this thread started I've sent james and tara countless e-mails and PMs with only 1 reply

i was on the group buy for Pistons and Rods that started back in October! was anyone else on this group buy because nobody has mentioned it ?

I've spent £565 and sent it as a gift because he was a trusted trader and i had bought forum him in the past with no problems. in the begging i received regular updates as to were my good were and how long until i receive them then when this fuel rail shit start it all went quite for me. and since then ive sent at least 20 e-mails with 1 reply

" were im at is simple i dont have thw funds to get them released from customs due to people putting in paypal disputes which has put my pp account in a negative balance. funds were left in there to cover import duty vat and postage for rods pistons clutches and coilovers. within the next 3 weeks if i can find the funds for all of thw above i will be over 5k in thw red with paypal and being charged daily for storage so at this moment in time o have no idea how this will all pan out. "

i will get my parts or my money back!