May PoTM  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guys, many of you got rejected this month due to resolution and also orientation

Please remember, your photo cant be used if it is of low quality, or portrait orientation

I also had problems fetching some of the photos due to filters on my work computer. I cant access photos hosted on FB/Dropbox etc. Photobucket/imageshack/tinypic/imgur etc are all fine

Without further ado, the entries

Browner - RWDep82GORGEOUS_zps88449029.jpg

micky_boy - Picture1521_zpsae2755cd.jpg

josh@stick-2-it - IMG_4680_zpseaab1027.jpg

DanDanBarnski - a27a781e6c87e0fa649aa6bc84c87382_zps52f0

Jaystar77 - 45855926.jpg

spoon_tuned - IMG_7895_zps7d87fd84.jpg

Slambox - CCAA5141-030A-4062-B9CD-CBB1B473CB08-452

stefan_s - DSC_0265_zpsd0d3a0aa.jpg

td04 glanza - DSC_0287_zps1623e33a.jpg

Malcom GT - 06062009399.jpg

drongo boi - IMAG0283_zpscfe756ae.jpg

Bryan-4E-FTE - image_zpsa417dab2.jpg

PhilGT93 - b4287141-6fe3-4b2e-a7fe-881ed7f08c82_zps

dereksti - IMG_20130420_234119_zps196e8c9b.jpg

whitestar - glanza_gas.jpg

sd075 - officialbotdsc0319.jpg

Faust993 - 902246_10151596545417534_98919940_o.jpg

monty991 - 20130421_195814_zpsc4a62657.jpg

funny onion - 2dh5sed.jpg

StarletSr? - IMG_1782.jpg.html

chrisgreen1993 - P1000154_zps3d145b48.jpg

Critic - 001_zps03d3e2bd.png

Matt1878 - SAM_1165.jpg

Seba - IMG_3375_zps8191d216.jpg

PaulStarletSR - oldblackStarletSR_zps6181835a.jpg

Rob H - edit_zps7b8c3db7.jpg

^^^^^^^^^ Hmmmm Interesting lol you silly man lol

Anyway the best gt gets my vote Mr Browner I fucking love that car

Theres a fuck load of glanzas lol where are all the gts gone?

Edited by MARC MOSS

This man has cake and a shoe on his head. clearly he should win.

LOL!

made my actual day.

I told Rob that his photo was too small/i couldnt save it from flickr

and that if you wanted me to break the rules, he had to take a photo of himself with a shoe on his head, and bake a cake that said "I love TrisK"

I cant believe he actually did it hahahahaha

where the second picture http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/63580-may-potm-submissions/ that was a winner this is rigged.

Only one picture of the car per month so the best pic was used and we dont appreciate the rigged comment

What did happen to my picture ?

Please see below as stated at start of thread

Guys, many of you got rejected this month due to resolution and also orientation

Please remember, your photo cant be used if it is of low quality, or portrait orientation

I also had problems fetching some of the photos due to filters on my work computer. I cant access photos hosted on FB/Dropbox etc. Photobucket/imageshack/tinypic/imgur etc are all fine

John

Bull shit, al not waste my time putting pictures up here again, also my photo was by the rules and used photobucket.

I'm looking at the may submission thread and I can't see a post by you at all

Only one picture of the car per month so the best pic was used and we dont appreciate the rigged comment

Please see below as stated at start of thread

John

I'm quite unimpressed :(

beeing a creative director, I pretty much know what is good to be printed or not :)

my picture is in good orientation. and I have obviously High resolution version if needed (nobody post High rez version on a forum right ? or it would take 5 mins to load every pics lol . At least none of the picture selected in this contest which I have checked were high resolution anyway.

My webversion photo is hosted on FB, but Nothing was said about FB link in rules which were :

"Rules and regulations, please have a quick read..

- One Photo Allowed Per Competition Per Member

- Only Landscape Photo Orientation!!!!

- The Photo Can Be Of Any Style As Long As Its Starlet Related, i.e Motion, Landscape, Nighttime etc.

- Please Only Enter High Quality Photos - Some Could Be Used In The UKSO 2014 Club Calender! NO CAMERA PHONES!

- The Closing Date Will Be The End Of Each Month

- Photo editing allowed to adjust tone, depth and colour. Nothing over the top please.

- Please no massive water marks on the photos

Please note photos that do not meet this critea will be rejected

Thank you for reading, and good luck!

"
You could have took time to contact those who used FB link if you decide to change your rule and regulation... my 2 cens...
Anyway, it is only a photo contest, I know... it is still not very motivating.
Edited by azerty
  • 2 weeks later...

wow guys are getting a little tooo angry up in this bich....

please be reminded that its a friendly little competition that im sure is really only geared to the patrons of this site supplying us with amazing clips of their cars... so to those that for whatsoever reason had there pics either replaced or ommited, despite your aggravation, try not to lash out at the admins please and thank you because at the end of the day its not like your winning 363 million us dollar lotto here... its all for fun... and the joy of a pic of the month competition is there will always be a NEXT MONTH

as you said in your post.... my 2 cents

...member of ukso

Edited by rasslenny