Noob incoming! (south central)

Hi all, I've recently bought myself a 1995 starlet gt turbo advance, and thought id better join this site and see about getting to some meets in the Hampshire area!

Wow quick responses here! No idea what im doing with this site yet, I suppose I need a photobucket account to upload piccies, so ill get to it soon.

Nananananana pictures away! I found after I had bought it that it has had a spray over the silver lower half and the boss decals down the side that say gt advance, which I will need to sort sometime back to the original scheme. I also has some dirty chrome esque wheels, which need sorting. on the plus side, it has the lsd and fishnet recaro options, so it has something to build on lol. Here are a few to give peeps an idea;

2013-04-07183802_zpse6c720bd.jpgIMG_7217_zpsec0b92f0.jpg

2013-04-07183929_zps2f233918.jpg

2013-04-07183706_zpsbf9c7d7b.jpg

2013-04-07183629_zpsb79041e9.jpg

GT-Advance-which-had-the-lower-half-resprayed-by-previous-owners-high-five! LOL

Wish mine was still two tone :(

Great success!

I know, what clown buys a rare special edition, then ruins it lol. I happen to know a man who runs a spray shop. I can probs wangle a multibuy delio if we were to have both done in the original silver at once in the future

What happened to the door cards though ? Does it have the recaro rear too ?

What about the door cards? I'm selling that shift light, omp wheel, spacer and boss if someone fancy's some kind of crazy part ex for some speaker door cards or an oem rear strut brace. I don't think there was a rear recaro trim, or that the recaros were original with this car lol.

Great success!

I know, what clown buys a rare special edition, then ruins it lol. I happen to know a man who runs a spray shop. I can probs wangle a multibuy delio if we were to have both done in the original silver at once in the future

Something to think about for sure! I was considering a two tone, but with a twist with some different paint codes to make it stand out a bit!