• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have skipped over the 14 pages and I will read it one day anyway car looks mint mate love the carbon.

Gavin

Cheers Gavin mate!!

Gay :D

I want to know this surprise lol.

You will just have to wait like everyone else mate :p You'll know as soon as it arrives lol

Wow i actually quite like this build, the colour of your car goes so so well with the carbon stuff, nice one mate.

Planning a 4efte transplant? so i didnt read any of the comments lol too much..

Cheers mate, and who knows. More than likely not to be honest as its easier to just get a GT/Glanza and its chepear to insure!! But if a 4efte engine came up cheap who knows what will happen lol.

what idle issues are you having mate?

i some times get weird idle, what it does is i take the car out for a spin idles spot on about 1000 revs when come to a stop and put it in neutral then i stop the car and about 30 mins later i start the car again and my idle drops to 500-600 revs when put it in neutral gets its pretty annoying but i have ran out of ideas bought a new ICV, checked for air leaks etc

Its just hunting mate, revs go up and down on idle. Yeah im on the lookout for a new ICV and a new TPS now and hopefully that'll sort it. Theres defiantly no air leaks or anything. More annoying than anything else.

Have a good look over for air leaks round the inlet if it "hunting".

Also if you still need a clutch I've got a standard exedy replacement you can have cheaps :thumbsup:

Had my diagnostics guy check for leaks mate. Sprayed fluid around the inlet area while it was running and gave it a few revs etcc.. But didnt appear to be any, ive changed all pipes and everything around that area anyway.

Also mate thanks for the offer on the clutch but that seems to be behaving itself for now, if im in need though mate ill give you a shout :p

why dont you borrow a TPS and see if it makes any difference?

I would mate but finding someone to borrow me a TPS is a harder task than it sounds!! I might be getting one off a breaker yet hopefully.

Right, cars has decided its gonna work properly now :mellow: Which i am over the moon with!!

Car is booked in At Mint Car Enhancements again on Tuesday for somemore detailing work, getting the n/s/f panel resprayed. And getting the whole thing mopped and getting the paint Glass Coated!! Aswell as getting a few minor paint scratches removed.

So as of Tuesday she should be looking like new again :wub:

Still waiting on the 'secret mod' to arrive im not impressed by the service they have provided to be honest and i doubt i will be using them again. However they have ensured me that my item shouldnt be too long now. We'll See.

Good to hear the car's running well, what was the issue?

And as if it wasn't looking like new already! lol :)

Erm to be honest with you mate i have no idea, car just kinda sorted itself out. Which is weird lol. Just bought a replacement TPS Sensor and Idle Control Valve aswell but now i dont wanna fit them incase i distrub something :D

And its not that mint in person mate, theres loads of minor marks and stuff on it. Getting them all sorted though bit by bit :lol:

Good news bud :lol:

Mint Car Enhancements must love you :p lol

Cant wait to see it :)

Yeah im one of there most valued customers :D !! But when they do an awesome job for an awesome price they kinda have to expect people to keep coming back. lol.

Ill post pics as soon as i get it back from them on Tuesday buddy!!

Also had a e-mail today about my 'secret item' and apprantly its been Shipped today so should be here very soon.

LOL!!! Sorry guys, however today is the day of the update :thumbsup:

Photo0271.jpg

Photo0272.jpg

Its a OMP WRC steering wheel in suede rather than the normal leather. I Wasnt keen on it to start with but now its fitted properly im loving it ;)

Its still not 100% straight but im gonna get the car re-aligned at work so the steering wheel is perfectly straight. Also i no the horn button isnt pushed in fully but that one isnt staying im on the look out for a nice one as the one OMP sent with it isnt too my liking

What you think Guys??

Also car is idleing funny again :lol:

i have the same steering wheel. i dont wanna upset you, but its not gonna survive two months... the alcadara will be gone, and all the stitches will come loose and get cut. eventually it will open up like a sausage left in the sun. thats what happened to mine... very poor quality. Momo all the way, for cheap steering wheels, and nardi for more expensive.

Looks good mate, really like it.

I had a fake OMP suede in my old yellow motor about 8 months, obviously it started to show signs of wear but no biggie. Stitching etc was all good, then sold it to my mate who had it in his Civic for ages before he crashed it!

Very nice wheel, dish for the win!

By the way mate, where did you get them mats from? :p

Cheers Luke dude, And the mats are just cheap ones from Halfords :thumbsup:

very smart young man!

Phil.

Cheers Philip,

Looks great mate! Bit like the Momo I had in my Glanza. Done a few bits to the 'Teg recently so we should meet up soon for more pics.

Thanks Mike mate, and yes i sent you a text the other day about a meet/photoshoot but then i read on TGTT that you was in Tokyo so i gathered thats why you didnt reply lol.

looking good really like that suits the car great :lol:

keep it up

Cheers Jonny mate.

Thats nice , think thas on my to do list.

Did you get boss kit with it?

Yes mate just ordered a Toyota boss kit direct from OMP and it fits fine. Boss kit weighs a ton though :D

thats nicee! suits it really well.

Cheers Ryan!

Looks good mate, really like wheels like that, suits your car perfectly

How did you get on with the sensors?

Gary

Thanks Gary, and erm havent had the chance to get them on yet mate been stacked out at work all week and really havnet had the time to do anything, plus ive been down with the flu so that hasnt helped lol. Hopefully ill get them on tomorrow though as theyve got to be fitted at some point.

i have the same steering wheel. i dont wanna upset you, but its not gonna survive two months... the alcadara will be gone, and all the stitches will come loose and get cut. eventually it will open up like a sausage left in the sun. thats what happened to mine... very poor quality. Momo all the way, for cheap steering wheels, and nardi for more expensive.

Aww dude thats really not good news, buy cheap you by twice though i guess ;) oh well there is a nice Nardi one i had my eyes on before i bought this. And a really expensive OMP item so ill just upgrade to one of them lol.

Looks good mate, really like it.

I had a fake OMP suede in my old yellow motor about 8 months, obviously it started to show signs of wear but no biggie. Stitching etc was all good, then sold it to my mate who had it in his Civic for ages before he crashed it!

Cheers Idy, Yeah a few of my mates have Omp items in there motors and there still going strong so i thought this would be ok. Guess ill just have to see!! Got the money waiting for them inner arches aswell matey, im only needing the front ones now. Ill fire the money over ASAP.

Thanks for all the comments dudes!!!

looking sweeeet dude really liking this n/a :D

side skirts needed!!

i neeed that wheel where did you get it from and how much if you dont mind sharing :D ??

Cheers mate, and yeah i know Skirts are on the long list :( looking for some i actually like the look of though,

Bought the wheel from YBRacing buddy, from there online shop. Cost me just under the £200 mark for both the wheel and the boss kit so not to bad.

Looks good mate :D

As said though the suede will go horrible after alot of use, my Sparco one literally fell apart :(

Cheers Lew matey,

And yeah i know ive heard the suede stories oh well ill deal with that when it happens lol.