• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news dude,

So whats next and the list after the spoiler is done?

Erm i dunno really mate, i dont plan anything really i just see bargains and buy them :p ;) Obviously there is loads os stuff i want but i'm holding out till i am actually driving it. I need the 3-Point harnesses for the Brides though so i think they will be next.

Nice one dude! Hows your driving coming along?

Cheers mate, alright to be honest drving instructor says i should be going in for my test towards the end of the month!!

Good stuff :D

You got a month to get on the road for JAE :p

Three words Sparky!!! NOT GONNA HAPPEN, Hopefully i will still be at JAE just not in the Kermit.

• 4 weeks later...

Right Still no pictures but a thought i would tell you lot about my updates recently just so you know i haven't dropped off this planet. lol.

Finally managed to fix the Bride frame by taking it out and bending the frame slighty so it now moves backwards and forwards. rather than being fixed, which means i dont need to buy a new frame :p:p

Also i got my TTE Spoiler back today all freshly painted and ready to be fitted. I will get pictures when it here and not at work.

And thats about it for now, i have decided i am not gonna do anything BIG until i pass which hopefully wont be long as the test is now Booked :p:D^_^:)

• 4 weeks later...

Right an update without pics again im afraid. Just thought i would update so everybody doesn't think i've given up on the beast.

Car is finally running properly again :mellow::):p

And me and Keirz fitted the TTE Spoiler tonight, however it is now to dark to get pictures so i will get them in the morning, and upload them on here.

well we stuck it on...........left it taped up for a couple of hours.........took the tape off and felt if it was sturdy, it was. took the tape off and went inside. went out 30min later and it was on the floor with two chunks out of it and the paint work all chipped.

took it to a bodyshop today to have it plastic weilded back together and resprayed.

not happy at all, think the temp dropped to low as we did it quite late on or we just didnt use enough bonding

• 5 weeks later...

Right its been a long time since i last updated, but thats because there hasn't really been a lot exciting going off. But Fitted the TTE Spoiler yesterday and took some quick pictures.

Let me know what you think.

DSC00173-1.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

Car and Spoiler are both really really dusty in the pictures, so it dosent look its best.

Comments and Criticisms welcome.