loving this project :)

Cheers dude!!!

OMFG was not expecting this one bit!!!

At first I only saw the bonnet I thought, oh carbon covered n/a bonnet, then I seen the scoop and thought oh, and then seen the foglights and 96 spec bumper!!

That looks amazing mate, really suits your car :p

Lol, yeah dude all happened a bit quick tbh, was like bumped it then got given a Glanza bumper, then ordered the bonnet :D glad i did it though.

Cheers dude

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the new look bro.

A huge step in the styling department for your EP.

Has totally transformed your car, far more aggressive.

Hope it gives your project renewed enthusiasm.

Keep up the nice work.

Joz

that looks really fucking mint mate

DSCF2146.jpg

looks great just like that, the rest of the kit would just spoil it!

get some inch long hubcentric spacers on there and it would look amazingly the nipples !

Congrats on the new look bro.

A huge step in the styling department for your EP.

Has totally transformed your car, far more aggressive.

Hope it gives your project renewed enthusiasm.

Keep up the nice work.

Joz

Cheers dude. i've still got a major way to go to get up to your standards :p

Liam, that is absolutely gorgeous!

Cheers dude, means a lot

yea, i could and have been staring at it for quite a while, its refreshingly different . . . .

Geo, mate your words mean alot!!!! Hopefully you will get to see it in the metal at JAE this yeah :) and yeah i have been thinking about spacers for a while now, but rear arches catch as it is and i dont think they will help

Thanks

Liam

What polish was used, out of curiousity.

I love the way it looks so.. well.. greased up and waxy, its just a stunning shine/reflection.

Turtlewax ICE dude, the clear sythenic one. I dont use anything else anymore!!!

Liam, do you mind me asking how much the conversion cost?

Nothing too precise just a rough estimate.

Thanks, Iwan.

Yeah no worries at all mate, i got the headlights brand new from Sheekey on here for £200, Carbon Bonnet from TM Developments for just under £500 and i luckily got the bumper for nothing off a good friend and then payed £120 for that to be sprayed. Was defiantly worth paying that much money for though.

I kepp coming back to look at these pics!!!! i cant believe how awesome it looks!!! ill be down in a few weeks so im def coming to see it!! :)

Lol, yeah mate i keep looking out my window at it aswell i cant believe it looks tht good :p and yeah defiantly pop in and say hi mate, ill try and make sure the car is clean for you. :D

i know ive said this before but im really jelous of this car!

do you know what make your wind defflectors are? or where i could get one like that from?

what else you got planned now? i think it looks nice how it is now tbh, wouldnt change a thing! ^_^

They still sell them theres on my SR ^_^

Got them about 6 months ago or so :D

And they bend a little n just hold in place when they're straight n then theres a little bit of double sided sticky tape that holds them in

oh...my...LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liam....that looks....fantastic! simple as that dude! cant believe i didnt know about this! i fail!!!!! it just looks awesome, i love the black and green theme dude, very clean!!!! she looks great as she is, i kinda agree with Geo but then again maybe the skirts wouldnt be too much, u remember sicaln's old SR has a smaller spoiler and skirts and it looked great together!!!!

much repsect mate, thats stunning!

Phil.

I'd say keep it without side skirts mate it looks nice and flat the bottom of the car as oppose to the centre looking lower than the front or back

I like it as it is :lol:

I vote it doesnt need them mate, pulls it off well enough already :p