Thats absolute rubbish mate, i asked about this at work earlier and them numbers are made up :thumbsup: Sounds like they was just being Idiots, probably because you had a modified motor. No MOT testers like testing modified motors its a FACT,lol.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol true ;)

Although there is/was a place down here my mates take their cars to and they would pass emissions even with their decats etc and they would just test a Ka or something instead :thumbsup:

Loves modded cars I take my car there when the exhaust needs welding :blink: and when my mates need their alignment done

Nice to finally meet up with you tonight mate,

Car looks absolutely mint close up

Hopefully have a proper meet when i bring mines down, should get a few guys organised for it, make a small uksc meet

Gary

No worries dude was nice to meet you to, Cheers mate its looking alright its filthy though so its not looking its best :D

And yeah mate definatly we will have to go to the local meet Starlet Style and take a few down :D that would be cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought it was about time i added pics of this seems though ive had it fitted a week now lol.

Photo0116.jpg

Photo0117.jpg

Photo0118.jpg

Its one of Idrees' Cooling Panels, i would highly recommend one of these to anyone. They are easy to fit and are excellcent Quality and they look the nuts :thumbsup:

Should have a few more updates very soon now ive decided i actually want to keep the car and not move onto something else.

Looks kinda stealthy and black in the last pic, but is it chrome??

Top work as always fella love this little motor :o

Yeah its chrome mate, Had a idea to cover it in random JDM stickers, like the VW boys do but not sure whether it'll look a bit to much :thumbsup:

awesome!

glad to think you're not thinking of moving onto a new project!!!

Phil.

Cheers Phil dude, im still considering it if the right car comes up but got loads of stuff i want to do to this one first so It can stay for a bit. lol.

hell yea looks coolio!!

you bloody better not sell liam!!!! :thumbsup:

Cheers Rob, And yeah i told you what i was gonna sell it for at Thoresby and you didnt seem impressed!!! :wub:

I love your motor, good job matey!!

Cheers Luke mate :thumbsup:

Looks excellent, your new part will look the nuts on your car. :thumbsup:

Yeah im hoping so mate, thinking it might look a bit out of place aswell though :wub: Hopefully it'll look sweet though!!

Very tidy motor Liam, I look forward to seeing what you do with her. I think a small spoiler would look smart :thumbsup: (PM me if you want a Sportif one because my mate has a spare!)

I wouldn't mind having them three cars parked in front of my house!! :thumbsup:

Ps Car looks uber clean :wub:

how much is your mate selling the spoiler for because ive gta sportif but it doesnt have a spoiler :S

Right time to reveal the secret item ;) thanks to Idrees for this one!!!

DSCF2390.jpg

DSCF2396.jpg

DSCF2395.jpg

DSCF2391.jpg

DSCF2392.jpg

Its A Chu real Carbon rear splitter :D Should look pretty sweet, hopefully.

And a little something i decided to get to treat myself

DSCF2397.jpg

What you reckon??