• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it was just the one buddy, i might be wrong though as i said i wasnt really paying any attention. Didnt really have any wires in the airbag tbh i have no idea what your talking about on that one.

Right went to pick the car up from Mint Car Enhancements earlier, and im very impressed with the job they have done :D Car looks soo shiny. And panel actually looks the same colour as the car now rather than looking all dull and flat.

Have took some pics of the car in their workshop but im not gonna upload the pics as they are off my phone and they are really poor quality. Ill try my best to get some tomorrow but it'll probs have dirt on it by then :(

Best thing about it was i got a certificate and a sticker to prove ive had the G3 Protection done :D

Pics after the G3 Coating session :)

Photo0276.jpg

Photo0275.jpg

Photo0135.jpg

Has transformed the paintwork :thumbsup: looks so shiny and brand new all the time now.

However car is now locked up at work looking sorry for itself as it is now undriveable. Dunno what has happend but the idle problem has got so bad that the car actually speeds up when you lay off the accelerator :S Got it booked in with Mike and the lads at Monster Motorsport on wednesday afternoon to see if they can shed any light on it for me. Hopefully they can otherwise i really dont know what the next step is.

Beautiful mate :thumbsup:

How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?

That looks gorgeous man, as above, how much to have all that done? i'm going to do it =]

Cheers guys, cost me £180 all in but that included having a few little marks removed aswell.

Paint work looks stunning. Good work!

I hope you get the idle problem sorted soon.

Gavin

Cheers buddy, i really hope so to because the rest of the car is mint :)

NICE!!!!!!!!

thats awesome!!!! i fancy that myself after seeing that man!!!!

Mike and the lads at MM will sus it out for u dude! i have faith!

Phil.

Yeah Phil you should defiantly get it done, yours will benefit from it because the paintwork is mint. Hopefully Mike and MM can sort it for me, ill be the happiest man alive if they do.

mate that looks awesome!!! youll get it sorted!! let me know if there is anything i can do!!!

Cheers mate, ill drop you a text on wednesday to let you know how she gets on. You could always help me out buy borrowing me your car for a bit B)

Minter :)

How long does the G3 protection last?

Cheers Lew, shes still not a minter but im working on it lol.

And been told its roughly around 3/4years but can last longer if you keep your car mint.

Love this car! The wheels, the colour, the carbon, everything just works! Good work! ;)

Cheers mate, comments like that mean a lot B)

Well it went to Monster Motorsport running like a bag of crap!! And came out of Monster Motorsport running like a dream!! :lol::p

Turned out it was the Idle Control Valve the whole time and the spare one i bought wasn't upto much either, I just hope it stays this way now otherwise i will have to bite the bullet and order a new one from Toyota.

Nice to see you Liam. Glad we could help out and get such a nice car back running sweet again. There was talk of 'breaking it' prior to driving it into the garage so glad thats been avoided as that would be a real shame, so many sweet parts on this car now though!

ICV is definately the issue here. Hopefully its a perminent fix but at least if it rears its head again you know what to do. Just give us a buzz if you need anything matey..

Mike

lol i told you!! glad its fixed!!!!

You did mate, and you was right all along :p Guess we wont be getting a green/carbon UKSC JAE BBQ anymore though!!

Nice to see you Liam. Glad we could help out and get such a nice car back running sweet again. There was talk of 'breaking it' prior to driving it into the garage so glad thats been avoided as that would be a real shame, so many sweet parts on this car now though!

ICV is definately the issue here. Hopefully its a perminent fix but at least if it rears its head again you know what to do. Just give us a buzz if you need anything matey..

Mike

Cheers Mike, was nice to have a catch up with you aswell, been a good few months!! Yes the 'breaking' that i was talking about was the next step if it was dead!! Luckly its been saved by you guys.

So far so good anyway mate, the idle hasnt moved since you adjusted it so lets hope it stays that way ;) Had a little problem with the induction kit popping off on my way to work this morning though :)

Thanks once again for your time/services buddy its appriciated!

Good news mate :)

Thanks Lew!

Glad everything is back up and running smoothly mate ;)

Cheers Luke dude!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

glad its sorted dude!

Phil.

good work glad its all sorted :)

Cheers Phil = Dean!!

Just been for a 2hour long drive to beat the boredom, and im totally loving the car again :) Just love the way it performs for what it is!! Its awesome.