• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the whole supportiveness guys, really does mean a lot. Thanks. This is why i love UKSC everyone here is just far too friendly and ive never even met most of you.

Been sent home from work today because theres no point me being there when im in pain, my shoulder is agony and my neck and back and hip are all feeling a bit worse for wear. Kinda coming to terms with it now, all last night i was expecting to wake up and see it there all sparkly on my drive but no its officialy game over! :( Car meant a awful lot to me, ive worked so hard to get that into the condition it was in and to pay for the mods i did to it. Cant believe its now ready for the Scrapyard.

Im so lucky to get out of it, one of my very close friends crashed his BMW on the same road about 10minutes after i did and hes in hospital today having a brain operation, and is suffering from a fratured Neck. So im lucky to have got away with it.

Been awake all night going over what happened in my head and thinking what i did wrong and how i could have avoided it, but whats done is done cant turn back time now. Looking at replacements on Autotrader and Pistonheads now been looking at Civics, Yarises, Integras, Glanzas, GTs and even other N/A Starlets, not sure what i want as a replacement to be honest. Would love to stay in the Starlet Community as its just immense but we'll see. After the problems ive had with this one i would be mad to get another but i love them there just Awesome!

Once again, BIG THANKYOU for all the support guys, really does mean a lot!

You`ll be riteee, pop some 400mg ibuprofen and get the mrs to put some heat rub on ya then get some rest :(

Concentrate on getting better first then we ALL will help you find the right car what ever it is you want next

You`ll be riteee, pop some 400mg ibuprofen and get the mrs to put some heat rub on ya then get some rest :(

Concentrate on getting better first then we ALL will help you find the right car what ever it is you want next

it wasnt the mrs that i saw rubbing heat rub on him when i went around earlier........it was our dad! bit of man on man massage action.

i still think of this as being my car, so seeing it like this is really gutting to be honest but the important thing is Liam is ok and i guess its a reminder that you can never be too careful.

the car is in a pretty bad way but all the parts worth a bit of £££ are still in perfect condition so im sure that if they sell it will easily cover a replacement motor or easily be transfered to a new n/a.

All you have to do is get another Starlet on the drive. UKSC will do the rest, just give us the keys and we could all come over with some tools and get everything transferred over! :D

It would hardly be a day job if there were around 6-7 of us :( (I'd definitely come over if you want it done in Xmas holidays) :o

ok i will pop mine around tommorow if your all up for sticking them all on mine!?

there is a few parts i would like of Liam but i would rather him sell them elsewhere as im a tight bastard and would not pay full price for them! lol

Wow so sorry to hear about your mate, really shows how lucky you was to get out of that with few injuries.

I hate it when its constantly playing back in your mind and things you could of maybe done to prevent it but then your like theres nothing I can do now why am I thinking about it.

All a process of life, your gonna come back bigger and better I can see it :(

man rubs FTW!......but seriously, get claire to get her finger out!!!! rbbing our Liam is her job!! lol

also...if u mention a Yaris again i'll be on a plane to Notts to slap you. just behave. u cant go from an EP to a Yaris (no offence to Eric or Rick lol).

sorry to hear about your mate dude, my thoughts are with him at this time.

also, Idrees' offer of a whole UKSC team helping you out....i think everyone here knows that he is 100% telling the truth. i have absolutely no doubt in my mind that UKSC would do that for you dude. no doubt at all.

Phil.

also, Idrees' offer of a whole UKSC team helping you out....i think everyone here knows that he is 100% telling the truth. i have absolutely no doubt in my mind that UKSC would do that for you dude. no doubt at all.

Phil.

put my name down, already said i would! :D

Once again cheers for all the support guys! Seriously considering another EP now, been thinking about getting a white N/A all day but struggling to find a mint one, dont want one that needs work. Or maybe even a Black SR but they are rare as hens teeth so i doubt ill find a mint one of them.

Any help finding one would be apprieciated guys.

Really want a Glanza but insurance quotes are coming back at £3500 so its just not going to happen, i just dont want to get the same car again. Thinking while ive got the chance to upgrade i may aswell. I hate insurance companies.

Feeling much better today, still hurting down my side and my shoulder is still in agony but managed a full day at work today so i guess i must be getting better. Still absoulty gutted about the whole situation and wish i could turn back time. There must have been some way of avoiding it but i guess ill never be able to do anything about it.

Mission find me another EP Starts now :D

Apoilgises for not using the rest of the forum aswell, its just upsetting to see everyone elses projects going well while mine is smashed up :D once i get a new project ill be back up to scratch!!

Appologies for what? could have happened to any of us fullstop!

glad your getting better buddy

No i mean appologies for not really being a proper member, not commenting on stuff just my threads. Need a bit more time to get over it i think.

:D

No freckin way!

wtf man.

wtf.

As if.

wtf.

what

the

fuck

Dont know what to say.

Mitch

I know mate gutting is the only way of describing it :D

No i mean appologies for not really being a proper member, not commenting on stuff just my threads. Need a bit more time to get over it i think.

dont be daft! lol

glanza insurance might be a tricky 1, they are alot higher than gt's, my mates 26 with 5yr ncb and some companies were wanting £3000 off him tpft!!, he managed to get it down to 690 fully comp with premium choice i think it was, i reckon sky is your best bet tho. but if ive learned anything with insurance companies over the years its dont just go by the online quotes, always ring them up, takes longer but you can barter a better deal out of them! :D

glad your sticking with us!

dont be stupid pal :D

good luck with gerrin another ep dude :D ill keep an eye out 4 ya!!

and as daz said above glad ya stickin wi starlets :)

As others had said don't talk silly :D

Glad you are feeling better though mate, just keep looking and one will soon shine out :D

Cheers for keeping us updated on your recovery bro.

Its good to hear you are on the mend, 'what ifs' are part and parcel of life, you should not blame yourself and just keep looking forward now :D

Its a relief that you and others are not seriously injured.

Have you ever thought about a GT at all?

Change of scenery plus the insurance quotes may be better.

Happy hunting whatever you wish to go for!

Joz