What car to get next?

Double post.

After my 1st V I had 2 altezzas, a DC2, a Beemer E46 and 2 other things.

Altezza is the only one I would have again I think, I loved the DC2 but it just felt fragile (didn't help that it broke every 5 minutes)

Contemplated tracking down an AE111 Levin? Handle awesome, sound awesome, go quite well :-)

Edited by Addymk2

I'm thinking b18 turbo EK9 in white always liked the look of them and the serious power you can get from them engines but first sell my 330ci and buy an M6

Edited by Azz

Mx5 turbo or a silvia s15 are the main things i want, but looked at everything from brz/gt86, mini cooper S, bmw 135i etc lol. Also fancy a twin turbo supra or r32 gtr

A friend of mine is selling an immaculate blue Audi S4, brand new turbos and clutch (being installed as we speak) for £1900... Temptation is an understatement.

Id be interested in that

Contemplated tracking down an AE111 Levin? Handle awesome, sound awesome, go quite well :-)

This... Im even considering heading over to ireland for one!

98-99 facelift Bzr 6 speed, superstrut still, ideally recaro option, and full lip kit, in black on gold TE37's.

Would be happy for years. Had my zze111 for 4 years nearly and still love it and its a 1.4 haha

A few of you have said my main choice :p. I think I'll probably end up getting an EG civic and dropping a B18 in there and eventually turbo.... It's just for a weekend weapon.

Failing that I'd love any shape skyline or an S13 in mint condish.

Always wanted an EG though...