Strangest thing you've ever done in your starlet?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plenty of sex haha passed out in it loads of times. Driven down the back roads flat out wondering why it was breezy, looked round and the boot was wide open lol

done that too, got into my car. Thought shit its very loud today, pulled onto main road then noticed lol

At jae 2010 3 of us slept in my car! Not fun.

Also at jae 2010 I slept in my car and woke up to the sun being blocked out by cheese slices!

haha last year at jae we didnt buy tickets but went up on the thursday so couldnt get in , we found a little quiet road and slept by the side of my starlet lol

On the way back from Japfest, I bought a coffee put it on my roof, drove out the petrol station and down the road, got to the roundabout thought where the f**k is my coffee. Put down the window, and there the little fella was just chillaxing on my roof. Lucky for him I didnt hit boost. Not strange just retarded but got some funny looks.

Edited by WilkieGT

Sleeping in a starlet? Are you all midgets? I have trouble driving down the road without giving myself concussion every time I hit a manhole cover!

Strangest thing I've done in the starlet is drive through Brooklands with my head poking out the sunroof :)

Nowt special I spose.

Done the 1/4 mile at Santa pod. With my boot open!

Hit a pigeon when my starlet was über low and it got caught on the back box. Left a streak of feathery mess for about half a mile until I hit a round about a bit quick. It was like it had been brought back to life! Flew (was flung in a featherless roly poly) from under the car, skimmed the kerb and creamed into a fence. Good times.

Done the 1/4 mile at Santa pod. With my boot open!

Hit a pigeon when my starlet was über low and it got caught on the back box. Left a streak of feathery mess for about half a mile until I hit a round about a bit quick. It was like it had been brought back to life! Flew (was flung in a featherless roly poly) from under the car, skimmed the kerb and creamed into a fence. Good times.

Slept in mine loads, usually at Jae drunk which makes it easier. Curl up on the back seat with the fronts right forward.

When it was stripped i used to lay out straight, head in the back left and feet in the drivers seat rear footwell. Just took a load of giant cushions to line it with was like a bed away from home. All i needed was a way to open the boot from the back :lol:

Edited by morgey