EG Civic Crash Nurburgring

Thats pretty bad!

n For every meter and height of barrier marked its something like 200 per meter per row of armco regardless of whether its damaged.

My mate stacked his vts saxo there and including £2k for the car it cost him near on £6k for a few meters of barriers, removal (tow truck), clear up, storage and scrappage! (Track wasnt shut)

That is going to be one costly accident as he bounced off a fair few barriers and almost certainly closed the track which costs extra!

Edited by morgey

That's a mental smash. I'd be so gutted if I stacked mine on a track, one of the risks I guess!

Thats pretty bad!

n For every meter and height of barrier marked its something like 200 per meter per row of armco regardless of whether its damaged.

My mate stacked his vts saxo there and including £2k for the car it cost him near on £6k for a few meters of barriers, removal (tow truck), clear up, storage and scrappage! (Track wasnt shut)

That is going to be one costly accident as he bounced off a fair few barriers and almost certainly closed the track which costs extra!

On the M1, the highways agency charge £1000 per metre to replace. I took out 10 metres of the stuff and offered to pay until I found that out, so went through insurance instead!

wtf you have to pay for the fences etc LMAO!

never known this.. does this apply to UK roads etc

Yep in the uk telegraph poles, lampposts etc peoples gardens and hedges if they want to claim all have to be paid for!

Think its like £1600 for a telegraph pole to be refitted and connected. Not 100% sure but i know its over £1k

Yep in the uk telegraph poles, lampposts etc peoples gardens and hedges if they want to claim all have to be paid for!

Think its like £1600 for a telegraph pole to be refitted and connected. Not 100% sure but i know its over £1k

I no to replace a lampost is £1000