Japanese Elite. My feature.

Hey guys.

Just a quick one, would really love it if everyone could check out my feature I had recently with Japanese Elite; An up and coming photography site based in the London area.

They very kindly approached me and said they would like to Feature my car, for their first ever feature. So i'm mega happy they picked me.

Everyone should be able to view it! Make sure you read the write up too.

Don't forget to share, like and comment guys.

https://www.facebook.com/JapaneseElite/timeline/story?ut=32&wstart=1367391600&wend=1370069999&hash=467036130037539&pagefilter=3&ustart=1

Thanks.

http://s688.photobucket.com/user/Bmx_Robb/media/je_zps541d784a.jpg.html'>je_zps541d784a.jpg

Edited by Rbz.

aww you need to make one out of carbon sheet!

Would be good man, bit expensive though!

I was catching up to a golf gti that sped off at a roundabout before, doing about 150 and the whole front end started to shake and lift up haha, I thought my engine blew up, no joke. pulled over and the splitter had split on the top half lol. Ah well, was trial and error :). More wood where that came from though so it's cool.

People slate me for making it out of wood, but what they don't know is that even formular 1 cars run wooden under body diffusers. Yeah, science bitch!

Gear box is good for at least 160 :D

Box is geared to 156mph

Is it really? to be fair i was just assuming they would have made the gearbox efficient for factory power, i never really do any high speeds so i wouldnt know. Sorry for going off topic ha

Nice feature

Box is geared to 156mph

Is 156 an official figure from somewhere, if it is I would imagine that's on standard wheels

Wheel size, tyre profile and where your rev limits at will all change that.

Nice feature

Is 156 an official figure from somewhere, if it is I would imagine that's on standard wheels

Wheel size, tyre profile and where your rev limits at will all change that.

That's using the gear ratios, the hub will be turning at 156