Zem's N/A To 4EFE-T Mission - RESPECT THE REJECT

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It pissed down in rain yesterday so I didnt wash her :( But got some pics the other day so you'll have to suffice xD

Engine bay as it stands now

IMG_1515_zps7a3a3488.jpg

Air filter hard pipe from RW Developments, Thanks Dean :)

IMG_1514_zps02ad80c4.jpg

Much needed Wind Deflectors!!

IMG_1513_zps86be1803.jpg

IMG_1509_zps93ebd943.jpg

Also my Glanza Skirts arrived thanks to Chubbs so these will be trial fitted with the Glanza bumper (Thanks WaveyGlanza) next week if the weather is nice enough.

• 3 weeks later...

Haha I gave the garage a good tidy up over the weekend. My mates bikes coming out for a bit until we get it running, then I'll work on the fairings.

Gonna get the skirts and bumper done this weekend coming.

Wrapped the front grille matt black. Gonna wrap the door frames too.

Ordered some cheapy £2 bits off eBay like red dust caps, blue led sidelights ect haha!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

*blows off dust*

Damn it's been a while..

Ok.

Car is now a Cat C repaired write off. Silly biker decided to smash into the side of me whilst I was stationary in traffic.

IMG-20150827-WA0001_zpsh5z9ogaq.jpg

So after sorting insurance claim and buying the car back, I booked a few days off work and done repairs.

AF2FFED9-BFF2-4DFE-9FD7-AED1251AB004-500

56FC7EED-A1A5-41E4-8F9C-5DC09C32B9D8-500

A4AB7AF9-D40F-443A-B7A8-95559E8F45B6-500

9C04717F-14B3-4158-985B-CD1315315FAF-500

Sorted 😊

Sourced Glanza front bumper and headlights - done a trial fit and now looking for a Glanza bonnet.

Whole drivers side needs repairs due to a pizza bike incident nearly 2 years ago. Also has a shite load of car park dings.

Wheels need refurbing gloss black, along with all exterior plastic trims. May also do interior plastics matte/satin black.

Sourced a fresh 15 plate Mercedes C250 exhaust from work. Chopped what I needed and will use that to fit the HKS backbox.

Thats about it for now!

• 1 year later...

It's been a whileeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Little update -

Shes all stripped down, few little repairs to do and then full respray yet again. Got full glanza kit minus the tail gate and spoiler as I like the NA tailgate and Sportif spoiler.

Once bodywork is done she will be having a CT9 strapped on with a piggyback. Low boost nothing major.

Pictures to follow (I actually will add pictures this week haha!)

In other news - New daily is a Corolla T Sport, mental little car, loving it as a daily and rips so many cars lmao.

Starlet is now officially a complete project!!!

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a whileeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Little update -

Shes all stripped down, few little repairs to do and then full respray yet again. Got full glanza kit minus the tail gate and spoiler as I like the NA tailgate and Sportif spoiler.

Once bodywork is done she will be having a CT9 strapped on with a piggyback. Low boost nothing major.

Pictures to follow (I actually will add pictures this week haha!)

In other news - New daily is a Corolla T Sport, mental little car, loving it as a daily and rips so many cars lmao.

Starlet is now officially a complete project!!!

T-sports are the best obviously not a bias view 8)

• 1 month later...

BRIEF UPDATE :D

Got my Dastek Unichip now so thats piggyback outta the way!

CT9, CT9 Mani and Decat will be coming end of month thanks to some awesome members here :)

Those bits will sit with a nice front mount (cant remember name) and fte sump in the garage until I have everything needed.

Will start some repairs on bodywork around end of month time when I have long bank holiday weekends :p

How it sits atm..

20160313_145047_zpsupyegt8g.jpg

IMG_2675_zps7y2ftqku.jpg

And the daily beast ;) - Now debadged front and rear so people can wonder 'Is it a T Sport or just a 1.4???' hehehe

20160817_110241_zps78qseuwq.jpg

Edited by Zemerz
  • 3 years later...

So it's been 4 years and this project didn't die. Basically it got parked up as I dailied the T Sport. Then a valve got stuck open due to a valve guide getting stuck.

*Edit* the valve got stuck on the starlet, incase it wasnt clear because I mentioned the T Sport.

Speaking of T Sport, that got red lined to phuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhck. Then my cheap ebay aluminium oil cap came loose and popped off on the motorway. She then came to a smokey holt. Game over for Lolla the Rolla.

I then used 2 different Mk2.5 Mazda Mx5's as my daily. One will be sold as it's a low miler and the other will be skidded to death. *End of Edit*

So last year I bought another 4efe engine at 30something K miles.

It got dropped in last week.

Waiting for injector seals to come then can be fired up!

Once running nicely, I'll start bolting on the CT9 kit as planned.

SHTUTUTUTUTU here we come 😂

IMG-20200528-WA0028.jpeg

20200528_155613.jpg

20200528_141419.jpg

Edited by Zemerz
Clarity of dead engine

awesome project ZemerZ! just bought a sportif myself and ive been stalking the forums for weeks now, just trying to aquire as much info as possible! 

please keep us updated on the turbo conversion, as im looking to do it myself at some point without swapping looms 😉