Thinking of moving on...

Hey guys..

As the title says I've been thinking about moving on, selling the Glanza and getting an S14. I've had a massive soft spot for these for absolute years. My thinking is nothing to do with falling out of love with the Glanza cause that hasn't happened at all. I just feel that if I don't get one soon then I might never get the chance too..

My plans are to finish the year in the Glanza, attend JF2 and JAE with it and everyone in here then start my search as of September/October.

I can still see myself being a very active member on this forum as to be honest it really is like a big family on here. I didn't think owning a little Japanese bag of fun would lead to meeting some of my closest friends..

* waits for all the boo's and tomato throwers*

Edited by Matt1878
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say I'm a fan of s14's but I have considered moving on a few times so I see where your coming from.

The time for owning a petrol guzzling import is coming to an end and now is the time to be buying cars you have wanted to own.

Good luck searching mate.

I so frequently tempted by an S15 and sometimes an Rx7.

But im reluctant to seriously consider it, as i know ill be back. everyone comes back

i left, i came back. ill only end up doing it again

But if its bothering you that much go for it dude, sometimes you have to just do it

I so frequently tempted by an S15 and sometimes an Rx7.

But im reluctant to seriously consider it, as i know ill be back. everyone comes back

i left, i came back. ill only end up doing it again

But if its bothering you that much go for it dude, sometimes you have to just do it

Oh I'll be back.. (If I even leave) .. But I can be sure if I was too .. Ill be back but in a TD04 / bigger

Im exactly the same as you but with an s15 tbh. Cant get the thought of one out of my head and im in a decent position to buy one atm, well with a loan anyway.

My main reason is i cant justify modifying the starlet for cost and reliability when im always gonna want an s15 eventually anyway

My mates got a 330bhp s14 for sale mate, not been advertised yet but it's had a fortune spent on it and my god is it quick....he lent it me when my SR was in the garage for a few days. Fuels not as bad as you'd think with low revs.....but it's way to much fun getting the arse end out and it's like a time machine when your heavy with your right foot! :)

My mates got a 330bhp s14 for sale mate, not been advertised yet but it's had a fortune spent on it and my god is it quick....he lent it me when my SR was in the garage for a few days. Fuels not as bad as you'd think with low revs.....but it's way to much fun getting the arse end out and it's like a time machine when your heavy with your right foot! :)

Lol like a time machine I like that quote how comes he's selling that ? What colour is it ?

Sounds interesting my friend however I won't be in the market for one until September time