i dont get it......when some1 turns a shitey sportif into a glanza rep every1 nearly sucks the cock off the owner sayin how nice it looks yet some1 who does the EXACT same but with a lancer and uz aw slate it......

Not gonna lie, I'm a rep Nazi, hate em with a passion lol

i dont get it......when some1 turns a shitey sportif into a glanza rep every1 nearly sucks the cock off the owner sayin how nice it looks yet some1 who does the EXACT same but with a lancer and uz aw slate it......

that made is laugh me tits of

well done

Not a huge fan of reps myself, hate those lambo / ferrari things that are actually just a MR2.

My pal owns a MK5 golf R32 rep and folk are always trying to get him to race but its only a 1.6 haha.

Sleepers FTW though !!

Because most glanza reps actually look like what they're trying to be or are atleast nicely done. This looks nothing like a Evo and its been executed really badly. Looks like a blind person made it.

Because most glanza reps actually look like what they're trying to be or are atleast nicely done. This looks nothing like a Evo and its been executed really badly. Looks like a blind person made it.

They look like Glanza's (a massively bated car) then go mega slow.

Regardless of how well done a rep is some people will always think they're mega shit.

R32 Reps are my pet hate ATM lol

U rule bro that's a very good point, although I nearly spat my breakfast out over the cock sucking comment lol

Have to agree with Paul also, don't get me wrong theres some reps that look better than the real ones. and i know some people cant afford it but imo, keep ya n/a how it is save the cash you'd spend on bodywork towards getting yourself a genuine example

Plus everybody loves a sleeper ;)