*97* TD04 Glanza... round 2 replacement

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers bud glad i kept at it. Having my own driveway and garage meant i could finally do what i want. In too deep to keep thinking about new cars now haha

Yeah i know the feeling, just spent £3k on rust on the SX.. Have a look at my thread i just finally updated it like 7 months on lol.

I was considering buying a new car, i fancied a Focus RS, or a BMW 1M or M1 however they stupidly spelt it!

I saw that, big shame after gettig a full respray. Those sort of cars just don't do it for me. I was gonna buy a pulsar and go all out but that money went on a deposit. Plus sr20 running costs are silly compared to a glanza

I saw that, big shame after gettig a full respray. Those sort of cars just don't do it for me. I was gonna buy a pulsar and go all out but that money went on a deposit. Plus sr20 running costs are silly compared to a glanza

Yeah, i do get what you mean.

I'd of bought a pulsar over my glanza now looking back. I think the original outlay for a pulsar put me off abit. As they fetch £3k+ on a state..

Cost wise, yeah.. i may as well tow a Shell behind me. But, it'll be swapped for an RB25 this winter. :D

Yup and they rust, shit gearboxes and take more of a beating by chavs than starlets lol

Dont start me on rust.

Gearbox's are better than a starlets, as long as people dont put 400+ through it and expect it so hold...

Chavs, yes! Too many!

I would t say better, think of what a starlet gearbox was made to cope with. As a percentage of power increase, starlet boxes seem to last alot longer!

That's true to be honest lol.

What was the procedure in getting your turbo that stainless colour? Was it just polished beyond belief?

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to get my hands on this!! Gonna make a massive difference to how the car looks. Bumpers going in the bin but the lip appears to be a geunine toyota one with all the mounting points on it.

Managed to get my hands on this!! Gonna make a massive difference to how the car looks. Bumpers going in the bin but the lip appears to be a geunine toyota one with all the mounting points on it.

EEEDC3A6-25BE-4463-9D14-5AC778E91DCF_zps