• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

i love the serious pictures of the speedos showing speed and revs,great pics as it gives u an idea of just how high revs are at said speed

as for the "paint" speedo.just wow,that did make me chuckle and i wana say well done to whoever took the time to "paint" that.soooo good.haha

• 3 weeks later...

I hit 154mph and 152 via 2 seperate gps divices at around 6200 rpm on silverstone GP circuit with just over 300bhp a few years ago. to be honest i could of squeezed some more before breaking but aerodynamics of a GT is Shite over 130 and confidence lacks quickly at that speed, and with monster brakes the bias is front orientated and hence the back gets twitchy (not good at double motorway speeds even if on track)

i seriously hope people don't do these speeds on the road! impressive as it maybe from an EP is damnright stupid (most semi performance tyres are only rated to around 150mph)

Edited by goldenvtr
  • 1 month later...

Is it worth converting your clocks to mph or is there a digital conversion you can do? Mine just goes wayyy of the scale with standard clocks ha..

Also just to be clear were saying standard box is good for over 140? Am not really arsed about takin it up to that but its always good to know what your cars capable of.. :) mine runs 205bhp on a hybid tubby

Mark,

Edited by M.B-glanza

i love the serious pictures of the speedos showing speed and revs,great pics as it gives u an idea of just how high revs are at said speed

as for the "paint" speedo.just wow,that did make me chuckle and i wana say well done to whoever took the time to "paint" that.soooo good.haha

LOL

cheers I made that hahahha

very quick... I mean thats a picture from my starlet mate lol...

• 2 weeks later...