• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, none of you know anything about someone else's mother so please keep it between member jibes, his mum could be ill for all you guys know.

So keep it clean and between yourselves you unimaginative gits!

Game on Wayne, game on Garth

Well i just asked Mr Wong if his building was offended when i called it a chinky, he said it wasn't.

Just to further clarify, I use the word chinky as a short for,

Chinese food establishment

Chinese dinner

In my original comment i used it instead of, Chinese food establishment.

So there you are, to the people who i offended, thanks for that, i had a bit of a giggle to the ridiculously over the top retaliation to my lighthearted joke :)

I believe in equal rights for all. Except blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Jews, gays, women, Muslims. Uhmm...Everybody who's not a white man. And I mean white-white, so no Italians, no Polish, just people from Ireland, England, and Scotland. But only certain parts of Scotland and Ireland. Just full blooded whites.

Edited by Weyro

I believe in equal rights for all. Except blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Jews, gays, women, Muslims. Uhmm...Everybody who's not a white man. And I mean white-white, so no Italians, no Polish, just people from Ireland, England, and Scotland. But only certain parts of Scotland and Ireland. Just full blooded whites.

I can see this going down like a shit sandwich!