My local chinky, mr wongs wok are selling them half price when you buy special fried rice.

was it this quote?

That's not racist ? my local Chinese takeaway actually pick up the phone and say this to me...

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marc u just love jumping all over fake wheels, its nothing to do with winding people up, u do that without trying

chill man, lol I didn't even start this thread....

sorry if I upset anybody :(

Edited by MARC MOSS

Ive got lots of chinese mates and i call them it all the time none of them bother. i wouldnt say it to any other chinese people incAse i offended them but thats the world we live in people get so uptight about the smallest things, at the end of the day its slang, we all use it and its not meant to cause offence

Oh Wikipedia that highly reliable editable source of info.

My only point it that being called a Jock or a Scotch was exactly the same thing. Its a derogitary term.

Chinese is no more a race than Scottish English Irish or Welsh is was all I was saying.

Ohh for fuck sake, if yous think that was a racist comment yous need to get a grip.

I'm in no way a racist !!

This particular place im talking about actually call themselves 'the local chinky' !!!

I have good pals from all over the place.

No need for the racism lads

If people want to make replica items let them

You should know better not to buy them

People who buy them buy them at their own risk it's an option they have

But to be racist over this using such terms is bang out of order

Why drive a jap car if so?

think u need tae lightin the fuck up.

u tryin to tell us uv never said, "had a chinky last nyt", or "whats the name of the black guy in the matrix again?", or "just nippin down to the pakis for a paper"??

bet u my house ye have, so dry your fuckin eyes.

IF you have mates who accept it fine, but I would be disgusted to hear someone say it as it comes from the term "Chink" which is derogitory. I know Wiki says from other governing bodies its not racist.

I suppose it all circles round your upbringing...

It's rude though simple as, just have some respect.

It's not a nice thing to say to anyone. It's not until someone gets filled in they soon calm down.

That's all nothing more nothing less.

Edited by Ep'd

think u need tae lightin the fuck up.

u tryin to tell us uv never said, "had a chinky last nyt", or "whats the name of the black guy in the matrix again?", or "just nippin down to the pakis for a paper"??

bet u my house ye have, so dry your fuckin eyes.

No I fukin haven't so don't assume