Gotta love the ignorance in here.....

Go learn the difference between the two words "Replica" and "Copy".

rep·li·ca

/ˈreplikə/

Noun

An exact copy or model of something, esp. one on a smaller scale.

A duplicate of an original artistic work.

cop·y

/ˈkäpē/

Noun

A thing made to be similar or identical to another.

Hmmm, not still mean the same thing...

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love the ignorance in here.....

Go learn the difference between the two words "Replica" and "Copy".

irony being the topic starters put his name to some1 elses hard work.......

*awaits butt hurt comments or another cunt with a god complex to delete my post*

*awaits butt hurt comments or another cunt with a god complex to delete my post*

Why do you like trying to cause arguments for no reason?

Also ive never denied that I bought Marcs car.

In fact why read the 1st post in my build thread, i write about it multiple times there

I see what you did there ;) witty for you haha

Although he hasn't copied, he's just bought the original of easily one of the nicest, working GT's on here at the moment

Why do you like trying to cause arguments for no reason?

lol i dont., merely statin facts that all can see, and because im more to the point than some people dare to be, some take offence. uv been knowin in the past to be quick witted, so when your an angel, then ask that question :thumbsup:

:clapping:

yet again, anutha hypocrit. youve been quick witted ALOT in the past,now some1 else is doin it, u dont like it :clapping:

I see what you did there ;) witty for you haha

Although he hasn't copied, he's just bought the original of easily one of the nicest, working GT's on here at the moment

y thank you.

yes i know hes bought it, itl always be marc moss' until it changes ALOT. everytime i see it, i think "marcs GT" and am sure im no the only 1 :p

lol i dont., merely statin facts that all can see, and because im more to the point than some people dare to be, some take offence. uv been knowin in the past to be quick witted, so when your an angel, then ask that question :thumbsup:

I guess so, nothing wrong with a bit of banter. but being nasty, is just plain nasty :p

yes i know hes bought it, itl always be marc moss' until it changes ALOT.

True, although theres not too much to change on a (in my opinion(thus why i bought it lol)) pretty much perfect Mk1

Just a bit of tidying and an engine build in good time and she will be awesome-er

I guess so, nothing wrong with a bit of banter. but being nasty, is just plain nasty :p

True, although theres not too much to change on a (in my opinion(thus why i bought it lol)) pretty much perfect Mk1

Just a bit of tidying and an engine build in good time and she will be awesome-er

dont worry, u wud know if i was bein nasty. forums quiet today so i thot id wake people up a bit :thumbsup:

forged 5e and a full respray u shud be workin on, or at least a bigger fmic :p

dont worry, u wud know if i was bein nasty. forums quiet today so i thot id wake people up a bit :thumbsup:

forged 5e and a full respray u shud be workin on, or at least a bigger fmic :p

That was a very expensive wepr intercooler years ago lol, he actually will be selling it back to me soon that or I'm taking the ferry to nick it back lol...

Anyway boys stop this and get back on topic...

Would u use this other company replicating fine Japanese wheels at half the cost?

Paul u made me laugh lol are u coming to jae

Ah a little bit of a gang beating going on here. No need for that is there?

Marc I'd buy them mate I mean what does Rota offer? Not like you are getting lighweight wheels so Id imagine they would be pretty similar as long as they aren't made from clay.