• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol keeps it interesting i suppose

Well Jezza Kyle is popular for a reason. We should have an arguements room where all threads that turn into a debate or arguement get moved to.

The banter would be superb.

It's rude though simple as, just have some respect.

It's not a nice thing to say to anyone. It's not until someone gets filled in they soon calm down.

That's all nothing more nothing less.

and whos gona get "filled in"? are we cream cakes or a crack in the wall? perhaps your mums cunt?

No I fukin haven't so don't assume

prove it.

and whos gona get "filled in"? are we cream cakes or a crack in the wall? perhaps your mums cunt?

prove it.

Bringing my mum into it yeah you fukin scum

Fuk you childish prick fuk off.

I dont think upbringing has anything to do with it. Its fact that people are far too easily offended these days and in return people think they have to watch what they say incase they offend someone if getting called a slang name offends you then u need a fuckin slap! Thats whats wrong with this country.

My god! This thread has went from fake wheels to a race row!

Bang on Charlie. People like Ep'd are the reason this country is as much a joke as it is these days, where you get to the point you will get an asbo for farting.

Sad really. People who wake up in the morning looking to be offended, Grow up take it on the chin like a man and move on.

According to this guy a MUM joke now makes you "scum" mate you are fucking deluded lol. Go roll yourself back up in the cotton wool you clearly grew up in.

In all fairness Paul mum jokes are gay mate but doesnt make you "scum" saying that is laughable.

Fuk yourself

Please dont say that it offends me.

Bang on Charlie. People like Ep'd are the reason this country is as much a joke as it is these days, where you get to the point you will get an asbo for farting.

Sad really. People who wake up in the morning looking to be offended, Grow up take it on the chin like a man and move on.

According to this guy a MUM joke now makes you "scum" mate you are fucking deluded lol. Go roll yourself back up in the cotton wool you clearly grew up in.

In all fairness Paul mum jokes are gay mate but doesnt make you "scum" saying that is laughable.

Please dont say that it offends me.

No one calls my mum a cunt you listening mate when there is no reason to at all. Simple as no delusions there!

TBH alot of what I've read in this post makes me realise that your all hypocrits.....

You all say saxo oweners are chavs....

Any civilised person reading this thread would group you lot in with your lack of respect for other people and you blatent "My dad is bigger than your dad" talk.

Its quite hilarious actually.

TBH alot of what I've read in this post makes me realise that your all hypocrits.....

Any civilised person reading this thread would group you lot in with your lack of respect for other people and you blatent "My dad is bigger than your dad" talk.

I've not seen any of this "my dads bigger than your dad" pish, so thats irrelevant.

Never have I called any human being a chav, Im scottish its not in my vocabulary.