Its not a lack of respect at all! A bit of slang or banter isnt intended to offend anyone. Some people can go over the top but this thread proves a bit of harmless banter can esculate into an argument. No one was even offended for fuck sake just some clown thought it could offend someone.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not a lack of respect at all! A bit of slang or banter isnt intended to offend anyone. Some people can go over the top but this thread proves a bit of harmless banter can esculate into an argument. No one was even offended for fuck sake just some clown thought it could offend someone.

Banter and slang are fine among friends but when speaking to people you don't know its more appropriate to be polite. Hell I have a half chinese friend and the shit we say is bad, but at the end of the day, thats between me and him. I would never say the thing we have banter with to another chinese person because they may feel very differently.

Cmon mate you need to fight the good fight for social adheriance and political correctness.

Without this we would be a barbaric state with a law unto ourselves.

Barbaric state with a law unto ourselves would probably be better than today's society

What a load a bitches man haha. av been divin in n out a this thread since yesterday and all us have done is argue about anything and everything. And ano people are just comin in to wind u's arguin up, to make it worse lol its well funny but some people need a set of balls on here. a dont think a "chinese" would be offended with bein called a chinky. but if am right in sayin dan said his local chinky mr wongs wok witch is the name of his local chinky rest not the actual chinese guys name ffs man. Really but get a grip... rant over... :)

What a load a bitches man haha. av been divin in n out a this thread since yesterday and all us have done is argue about anything and everything. And ano people are just comin in to wind u's arguin up, to make it worse lol its well funny but some people need a set of balls on here. a dont think a "chinese" would be offended with bein called a chinky. but if am right in sayin dan said his local chinky mr wongs wok witch is the name of his local chinky rest not the actual chinese guys name ffs man. Really but get a grip... rant over... :)

and the calvary is here! game on!! :D

txt me back bitch lol

I completley disagree wullie, if something i say is going to offend someone then they shouldnt listen or read it and if they do take offence then fuck them and anyone else who wants to say anything. Im not racist nor have i said anything racist in this thread, some things i say may come accross as racist due to the reactions from people like yourself. If people werent so quick to jump down your throat for having a bit of banter or using a slang term or even singing bla bla fuckin black sheep then this country would be in such a mess

Mate you cant sing black sheep nor can schools call it a black board any more and its thanks to these folk we live like this walking on egg shells with how we speak.

If you think that is how it should be then you are truly disturbed.