Aamir' Optional Extra Glanza

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome :) needs to go a tad lower on front now and it will be perfect, good job buddy :)

Thanks mate, I will be treating her to some brand new BC Coilovers soon and I will lower it properly :)

Edited by Aamir

ohh my god!! them wheels are sweet as that colour suits it well nice work lad

Thank you, looks good sat on some nice wheels doesn't it:P

Cuming along nicely mate

Cheers buddy I appreciate it

Wheels look mint mate stand out big time. :)

James

Thanks mate I thought the bright colour will make it look better

good lad to have idrees like!

looks sweet dude need to get a oem front lip thow

Idrees is a top brother :D couldn't ask for more tbh! Just ordered a splitter today mate, should be here soon..

nice whip mate!

Thank you mate hopefully I will get insured on it...

Like this a lot im glad you haven't kitted it. Looks MINT

Thank you Toby, i can't wait to fit my splitter!

looks utterly superb!

nice optionals going on there too bud!

Phil.

Thank you Phil, I appreciate all the nice words :) Just trying to grow my collection haha

Coming together a bit at a time looking real nice :)

John

Thanks John, the colour of your wheels made me get mine done all blue for some reason haha (y)

Bit by bit. Nice.

Thank you, all the kind words just makes me want to spend more money on her now haha!! Thanks everyone :D

• 2 weeks later...

TRD front strut brace is on it's way from Ireland and im waiting on my chrome door sills which haven't turned up as of yet :(. I have also found some Addzest 6x9 speakers along with an original Addzest stereo system which are rare to find these days so they was worth the money!! I also managed to find a clean set of mats along with a JDM Flare. Just need to fit them now :D. Waiting on another forum member for a fuel pump and a passenger side driveshaft to get my car running. I'm also in the process of getting a passenger side Recaro seat rail so it's coming along now.

Pictures tomorrow if I can be bothered pulling her out of the corner :)

Edited by Aamir

Thank you Hookie :)

Well today I got fed up of looking at this nasty glue which is on my driver side door from the bumper strip. So with the help of a caramel wheel (which is awesome) I removed it.

Before

null_zps97995295.jpg

During

null_zps9715d916.jpg

After

null_zps329acda7.jpg

Happy with the over all result if I don't say so myself :p

My JDM flare

null_zps34b6b5b4.jpg

Fitted

null_zps49cf0170.jpg

New mat set :)

null_zps20a4c620.jpg

Fitted

null_zpsd1de8e97.jpg

Sold my C's shortshifter and nicked a TRD shortshifter from Idrees :D

null_zpsebe753a0.jpg

I fitted my armrest after about 10years :L

null_zpsb71dec93.jpg

Just trying to find a passenger side Recaro seat rail to finish my interior of:)

Went to Id-Workz and Uzzy got me a cam cover gasket set :D

null_zps296fb091.jpg

Fitted along with a new cam cover, inlet manifold, NGK Iridium spark plugs, TRD leads, TRD oil cap and a Honda Civic Type-R induction kit (only put it on for a joke)

null_zps2b3fa556.jpg

And some random photos...

null_zps4fdfb98e.jpg

null_zps06ad63e1.jpg

e78a1e2e-4c3d-496c-a045-5a39bb844389_zps

null_zpsaaa6f4e7.jpg

TRD front strut brace should be with me soon and I'm still waiting for my Optional Extra chrome door sills. My bumper and front lip should be going to the body shop within the next few weeks :)

I also agree on the type-r induction kit. That looks like a K&N TyphooN i had it on my EP3. Wicked ones, and went they come into VTEC the noise change is sexual.

Its good there as your get a good airflow..

This is crying out for a 4E-FE-T conversion!!

Looking smart buddy you coming japfest??

The type r induction kit looks very good and fits in there nicely I'd personally keep it on :)

James

I won't be coming Japfest as I have college exams unfortunately and thank you mate :)

I also agree on the type-r induction kit. That looks like a K&N TyphooN i had it on my EP3. Wicked ones, and went they come into VTEC the noise change is sexual.

Its good there as your get a good airflow..

This is crying out for a 4E-FE-T conversion!!

Yeah it's a Typhoon, came out of one of Idrees's Type-R's. Only thing is that I'd need an adaptor to make it fit as the throttle body is smaller on my inlet and on the Type-R the pipe is fairly bigger. I'm focusing on bodywork and interior for now but I will slowly buy parts for my turbo conversion as I don't want to rush and spend lots of money at once. Wouldn't trust a 4EFE-T conversion because I can drop a 4EFTE in for that price which would last a lot longer anyway. Edited by Aamir

Buy a bit of silicone on eBay! Cost ya £5 for a large diameter one then clamp on the induction and another on the throttle body. Jobs a gooden!

I will ask Idrees if he still has it because I took that picture a couple of weeks ago...

Or ask sfs performance that is where mine is from :D

Cheers mate ill take a look

TRD front strut brace arrived on Monday..

null_zpsf6506df1.jpg

Fitted along with shiny red rocket cover nuts from ID-Workz :)

null_zps2e244529.jpg

Purchased a Recaro rear bench to go with my front Recaros which I will be fitting on the weekend

null_zps06c6fa78.jpg

Purchased and fitted a TRD badge which I got from eBay..

null_zpsc92b935c.jpg

null_zps10526de8.jpg

That's all for now guys :)

Edited by Aamir
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I haven't updated this in a few weeks. Purchased some new parts recently..

-Optional Extra Rubber Boot Mat

-Optional Extra Chrome Door Sills

-Optional Extra TRD Fuel Cap (Possibly a rep but still looks the shit)

-ID-Workz Cooling Panel

-ID-Workz Braided Fuel Line

-New passenger side driveshaft

-C Pillar Bar

-Fuel Pump

-Clutch Slave Cylinder

-HKS Panel Filter

Also Seab popped down today in his lovely Glanza, gave me a little hand with my car as I've got a few things to do before I can start her up. Pictures to follow on the Weekend....