Skimmys 285bhp Forged TD04 glanza !!

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gainzy will be talking about the efficiency range of your blower, 1.1 bar on a hybrid is fine and wont make much more power than 1 bar its 6 and half a dozen

fpr willbe so you can have a look at the guage as its easier to tell what the fuel pressure is without plugging it in, also helps diagnose any problems with fueling if ever you had one

gainzy will be talking about the efficiency range of your blower, 1.1 bar on a hybrid is fine and wont make much more power than 1 bar its 6 and half a dozen

fpr willbe so you can have a look at the guage as its easier to tell what the fuel pressure is without plugging it in, also helps diagnose any problems with fueling if ever you had one

Yea mike said something like that dude, he said he will explain it more when I go down

I sounds about right just gathering info for when mine gets to that stage cheers chaps :)

Right !!

My half rad came! Mint

My new fpr came

Fuel adaptor came

Reservoir socks came

Rad hoses came

Oil cap came

Rad cap came

Still waiting on my standard ecu from socks

Turbo timer

Torque damper

And that's me I think !

Not the stuff I sold you ?

Your stuff was spot on! Thanks dude

And also you win the competition for the hardest to un pack haha

Going say doesn't seem like your deadline is gonna be met. If i was you bud i buy a running 4efte put that in with all your parts run that while you build up a forged fte yourself. Least then you can save for a better turbo setup. Even run a bigger turbo on low boost on standard engine

Will be the best choice you make mate sending it to td :)

Everyone's entitled to there options and have there own experiences with td but just for the banter I'll bet you 50quid he will either not get it in the quoted timeframe,be atleast 20% over quoted price or the engine shits itself within 6months of leaving td.