Danish 5E-FE, GT3071R turbo. 400 HP @ 1.6 bar.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Boost Controller?

Not Even a Boost Gauge to keep an eye on things (which I would want to do with an internal wastegate setup)?

Please show me some proof this is 400bhp+?

GT3071R's are huge, and this thing has a stock radiator?

Really space for a turbo that big?

What Rolling Road was this run on?

Not saying I disbelieve you.... Just amazed more then anything!

More Pictures Please!

Standalone would negate the need for either boost controller or gauge.

The Danes are mental.

Love it

Phil

Seems like a load of shit to me to be honest. Theres not a chance a gt30 would fit behind a standard rad, also in the first pic the car has abs. Surely the car in the last pic never came with abs? Especially as it started life as an N/A

Garrygt, well all i hear from you is bs, all ep91 here in denmark have abs.

And you are right, that old stock radiatoer couldn not cool it, it has been changed to bigger alu.

Yes, stock ignition can handle at least 2,5bar, orther tryed this in denmark.

Yes i have stock fuel rail, but i have 2 of them and 8 injectors.

Garrygt, well all i hear from you is bs, all ep91 here in denmark have abs.

And you are right, that old stock radiatoer couldn not cool it, it has been changed to bigger alu.

Yes, stock ignition can handle at least 2,5bar, orther tryed this in denmark.

Yes i have stock fuel rail, but i have 2 of them and 8 injectors.

Maybe a few more pictures will help your case fella?

as for the stock ignition taking 2.5+ bar that's a bit hopeful really as its been tried many times even by myself and has maxed out well before then at around 1.7/1.8 bar.

As to the second fuel rail, where exactly is it mounted? In the picture there is only one and only one feed from the fuel filter which would not allow the fuel to take 2.4bar on a gt30

Edited by Azz

Whats the definition of stock ignition? i agree with Azz its been known to blow before 2bar before, but the picture doesnt look like stock ingition? though ive no idea what na starlets iginition system is like.

Phil

I dont usely have to prove anything to anybody, but when people call me a liar, then i get abit pissed.

http://www.bilgalleri.dk/galleri/storbilledevisning/277197-toyota_il_tempo_gigante_3#/18 there you can se 2 hoses connected to the filter, i am running 770ml on each cyl.

Who says i dont have any gauges, i dont flash them.

Boostcontroller, i dont need any fancy elektronic one, got manuel and workes just fine, if i wanted electronic, i would have megasquirt control it.

Need to do some final tuning next weekend, running around 2,3 bar, i will shoot some video at dyno run, there will be boost level on there too.

by the way, i thought it was cool when i maxed out my fansy DEFI boost gauge, no i didnt buy it, got it for free ;-)

Edited by Chief Quimby