Jay's Forged Build *small update*

Looking good mate. Looks 10x better with decent set of wheels on.

Cheers dude

Dude this has come leaps and bounds since you started, credit where credit due good work mate :)

James

Cheers bud, spent a fortune so far, hopefully be able to drive her soon =]

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys, been busy lately so haven't had much time to work on the car but got the last bits of the engine plumbed in, also got heatwrap and new gaskets for the kakimoto exhaust, and all the bits to fit my driveshafts, hopefully she will be fired up for the first time next month, also picked up a few bargains from japan both for less than £60 delivered :D anyway heres how the engine bay looks atm, needs rocker cover sending off for an10 fittings to be fitted and sprayed !!

IMG_20140901_171947_zps37c8681b.jpg

IMG_20140901_171955_zpsac8ffa4f.jpg

Brand new in box

520x476-2013102800004_zps969f09ce.gif

1008785251_zpsce5875a1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Not updated in a while been collecting bits and pieces but not fired her up yet and missing a few earth wires from the engine bay which should be here this week, have my exhaust heatwrapped ready to fit and a few optionals i picked up including multibox £12.50, trd gearknob £5, key barrel and footwell lights £35 and armrest for £15 but missing the brackets. Few of the bits are still in japan but multibox and gearknob have arrived =], all that's left to do know is brakes, boost controller and underseal and she is ready for mot

SAM_1937_zpsfb1eafe4.jpg

c0fd7_zpse894951d.jpg

SAM_1940_zps0bea1013.jpg

You need some new crystal headlights don't you? :) (look in breaking section)Looks good bro

Cheers dude, very tempting but unfortunatly I need her up and running this side of Christmas and cash is tight until then :(

Love the turbo setup man

cheers was glanza-bens old setup, wepr td04 topmount hopefully be running an vf28 after Christmas :)
  • 2 months later...

So havent updated this in ages but havent really done much too her due to christmas and having a new xbox one =D, got a few parts since last time i updated this including, boost controller, rear strutbrace, carbon eyelids and brake discs. But exhaust is all fitted and all my intercooler pipes are nearly fitted as they needed to be cut to fit the topmount, so when i get a fpr and injectors i will be looking into the starting issue i had before then its looking for a vf28 turbo and taking her to be mapped and hopefully aiming for over 300bhp =]. Anyhow she is so close to being finished now here are some photos....

SAM_1982_zps13964b09.jpg

SAM_1991_zps37eaa2e5.jpg

SAM_1993_zps7408c0bb.jpg

yimg-1106626144-1--1856369529_zps7c705d2

10689712_780446988706039_582383361642336

Edited by fremyjay

Yeah i cant wait now as my fiesta is off soon so she needs to be sorted, haven't looked into the starting problem since last time though but have changed starter, alternator and given the battery a full charge so once shes complete i will turn her over, yeah i seen what turbo are you going to run on her or just the td04 for now??

Coming along now mate...

Slowly haha i keep losing focus on it, hows your going now with the td04 bud?

Those alpha horns are cool how much you pay? Were they easy too hook up keep it up you will get there in the end :)

Yeah i got them brand new in box for £60 delivered to uk, havent wired them up yet as need to reroute one of the wires from the driver side in wheel arch over to the horn, had them on my old glanza so wanted some more haha :D