So went out for a spin, got a video of how it sounds with the baffle in, Very raspy at mid-high revs, but sounds completely standard at low revs which is nice for driving normally.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX52D1Xzxs4&feature=youtu.be

Spent this weekend helping my brother with bits and bobs putting his car back together for April 1st tax time! (SUMMER IS COMING!!!!)

The speedlines look shit hot I just love white on white! I'll have to see how the little starlet can hold up against his RS 133 :D

7RXaCD6l.jpg

PVjkPSkl.jpg

Edited by Jamie5414
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Not much going on here just now, fitted some bonnet spacers, battery will be fitted soon but got a training course for the next two weeks.

Gave her a good clean in the engine bay + interior then a good polish & wax, exhaust and baffle came up good with some scotch-brite and very strong de-greaser :)

c8zkaU3l.jpg

itPnoTel.jpg

Ai7vM6Zl.jpg

cfd75vIl.jpg

TtR7AZHl.jpg

3JVaZPal.jpg

E2zDw1Cl.jpg

jflEQSll.jpg

B2IzT7gl.jpg

k9HBkfUl.jpg

A3EIYbol.jpg

lpfu6AQl.jpg

Baffle still has the black coat/paste around where it's welded, i'll have to clean it up good one weekend, too cold outside now :p

Thanks Lads :D

I felt very happy coming home today, as I was walking to my car 3 lads where looking at it, and said "that's a nice tidy example you have there, don't see many of these around here"

I was delighted :D I've only ever seen two other starlets around my area!

Thanks Lads :D

I felt very happy coming home today, as I was walking to my car 3 lads where looking at it, and said "that's a nice tidy example you have there, don't see many of these around here"

I was delighted :D I've only ever seen two other starlets around my area!

Definately smarter than the Twingo man :) .

• 2 weeks later...

Well this morning was a early start, up at 6:30am to go down to Wallace Performance to get my brothers MOT, Corner Balancing and Laser Wheel Alignment done.

Back just now and waiting for a call to go and collect it later on (hopefully), what a drive it was there, managed to keep up with him most of the way but he pulled away after about 75/80 (OK, maybe it was about 50, but I didn't see the speedo LOL) on the duel carriage way haha!

A pic of mine and my brothers car, and the guys' at wallace performance RX7 :D

PSyimP7l.jpg

Full Size

Starlets are so fun, even though it's only a little 1.3 NA!

Edited by Jamie5414

Haha I know mate, but It'll look almost identical, ram style turbo manifold going in it's place :p

The n/a mani will be up for sale soon, once I've got all the bits strapped on her!

Edited by Jamie5414

maybe a tongs ct9 or some vf series i'm unsure yet...I was looking at the side mount gtx2863r kit zisco has for sale but I think that'll be a bit laggy for me haha, and it would never see it's full potential on 4efe engine anyway, 0.5/0.6 bar :/