Lewis's 98 Spec TD04 236bhp Beast - Update: 08/05/14 - END GAME....

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unexpected update... (Love selling stuff)

Ok, so I sold my CT9 decat that had been holding some cash up today! Knew as soon as this sold what I wanted to re-invest the cash into some much needed goodies!

First up, my much needed SAARD FPR! Everyone raves, bite the bullet an bought it!

4E968EE0-F925-4610-A0DC-FA34ED5BB782-176

To plum the FPR in, I wanted to continue my blue, chrome and white theme so thought it would be rude not to buy blue fuel hosing!

8696E553-A1E2-403B-8B4D-58C1A01A2090-176

Been eyeing up these for awhile on Goldenvtrs threads. Exactly what I'm after for finishing my painted cover.

1482B818-9AA2-4D8E-B1E6-9EE21315BB04-176

Future seating upgrade will definitely be these. But, cant see me touching interior for awhile to be fair. Too many engine mods need completing!

5ABD7868-6DDB-43FC-A9C9-EE58BF012E83-176

I'll be installing the SAARD + Oil cap next week. I'll keep you posted :)

Nice updates mate!, get those seats ordered lol, comfort is more important than power ;)

The seats are planned. But, won't be happening for awhile. Those are the ones I'll be going with!

After the above is installed I'm pretty sure the clutch will be next on the cards. OEM can't handle TD04:(

sounds like it goes really good mate i remember when i td04'd mine lol stupidly loud even on idle but fuckin loved it haha sounded very similar to yours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JCmc-k1KZo

and chatter lol - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFPbjsVB0aY

defo gna get another one soon lol

You know it mate. Easily it's twice as loud than when on the CT9 that's idle and casual driving.

She goes okay I must admit. I'm not one to abuse the poor girl daily. She gets a casual drive to and from work each day without boost, as I can't go too mad on standard management! - I need a bigger bank!

Those videos are good, that likes a tidy V you had there mate! I also love a black car, but would never buy one as they're a biatch to keep clean!

I miss them wheels already it kills me to think i only got them on the 18th of october for a cracking £637 :( that starlet cost me over 3k on total with the car. Ended up with 1.2k. Will never be going back starlet unless a N/A or if i win the lottery ;) but i got 2 kids so a starlet wasnt pratical. Hurts me knowing all that money has gone :(

Ps.

I got a single pillar pod Greddy £10 deliverd (Y)

I miss them wheels already it kills me to think i only got them on the 18th of october for a cracking £637 :( that starlet cost me over 3k on total with the car. Ended up with 1.2k. Will never be going back starlet unless a N/A or if i win the lottery ;) but i got 2 kids so a starlet wasnt pratical. Hurts me knowing all that money has gone :(

Ps.

I got a single pillar pod Greddy £10 deliverd (Y)

Cars can be killers! Took a huge hit on my type-r but the glanza was worth it in my eyes.

If its boost I got one pal, just needing to buy a gauge holder for the pillar really!

Its alrite mate. No just an induction kit at the moment. MOT next month and tax. Get them out the way then a cat back system, lower and black the rear windows. Then in a few months maybe a map with them hondatas

Nice mate! Keep it up your love it.

---

Awaiting Santa in his Royal Mail van to drop some goodies off today i hope! Excitedddd!

Just received my SAARD fuel pressure regulator and my blue TRD oil cap.

Then postman came back 2 minutes later, as he had my blue fuel hosing. I'm a blue freak right now. Blue, white and chrome. That's the colours of my bay. Although i need to calm down on the blue stuff as eventually it'll be overkill i think.

Any opinions on the best place and best way to mount the FPR? Seen them before on the suspension strut area coming off one of the bolts and sat nicely along side? Any other places that will make it stand out?

Just awaiting my tuning developments fuel rail adapter so i can fit it all next week and make sure it's fueling good!

Will grab some pictures when i have it all put together tomorrow.