do i sell up or carry on?

I been here a few times bud depends on your goals for your car but if it was me I wouldnt sell as most who do always regret it,

consider what else you could buy for simular money as theres not much that will give you the same bang for buck as a starlet turbo

Just had a look at your build and im loving it mate, I didnt read everything but if you havnt had it mapped yet then do it :D I was getting fed up with my v then I took it to the boys a td and instantly fell back in love lol your gt is gorgeous aswell so just stick in mate, it will be worth it!

Allan

I was gonna sell mine but instead invested in a workshop, brought a van to save money while I went to rebuild my engine which has ended up being forged now and then had a brain wave and get a mx bike Aswell to go in the van so from what I fort would be a quick winter cheap rebuild has cost me a lot more then ever, but every day I just want to get back in it and hit boost and listen to the screamer goin mentle

If you can, keep it man. I left the scene and sold mine back in 2007. Had some nice cars since that were quicker and even more refined.But I can honestly say I regret getting rid of my starbo.6 years on Ive got a boring a3 tdi s line for my daily...and I just had to get my hands on another another starbo for weekends.

My vote would be to keep it and get it mapped!

Edited by Djaniero

I asked myself this a few times.problem is with out a starlet to spend money on I just waste my money on other shite. The whole saving thing never works for me so am just aswell having a starlet and spending my money on that.

if you can take it off the road for a bit, get something a bit boring for a run around and you will soon find the love for it again. :)

Do this lol, ave got a boring grandad auto Legacy and almost fall asleep at the wheel driving the thing, cant wait to get drive my Starlet again haha.

Everyone seems to regret letting go of theirs, you havn't bonded with it yet, try stay off the forum for a week as it blaggs your head take it out late nights it might sound gay as fuck but if you don't feel that connection it's not the car for you, your lucky to have one at 20 I had a rusty 4 geared clio!

dunno what to buy next for it now lol these are the parts i need :)

# half size rad

# ignition leads

# bigger exhaust

# injectors

or do i make it look cool :)

# new wheels

# livesport spoiler

# livesport skirts

# toms grill

# coilovers/lowering springs

# carbon bonnet scoop + petrol cap

what do people reckon? :)

dunno what to buy next for it now lol these are the parts i need :)

# half size rad

# ignition leads

# bigger exhaust

# injectors

or do i make it look cool :)

# new wheels

# livesport spoiler

# livesport skirts

# toms grill

#  coilovers/lowering springs

# carbon bonnet scoop + petrol cap

what do people reckon? :)

get what you need first you want it running spot on then make it look good :-)