After years of searching I finally found one!!! (New pics for kavan-k) :)

Well after years of searching I am now finally the proud owner of a genuine ep71 boxy Starlet Turbo S.

I am in love with the car after going to view so many bad ones. To say these cars are rare is a severe understatement, but in this condition are almost non existent.

The car drives like new, there really is not a rattle or even a squeak from it. It has been garaged for nearly 6 years.

I will be the first owner on the logbook since import. The shell is immaculate and very clean underneath. The car is almost totally original apart from a Nardi steering wheel, mesh grill on the front and a different exhaust. I have already sourced the original twin pipe exhaust for it and I will source the original steering wheel and front grill in due course.

I will put up a build thread once work starts! :)

Browner

image_zpse3b9267c.jpg

image_zpsc51b7848.jpg

The engine bay is completely standard and very original... It will be getting a good clean shortly.

image_zpsd5b1b85b.jpg

All original air con is still present and working...

image_zpsfba7e111.jpg

The rocker cover is getting restored this week... There are a few marks on it which annoy me

image_zps69a6160d.jpg

Even all the original heat shields are still present. The car has never been messed with...

image_zps712c2aed.jpg

The interior is very clean and includes a very rare Nardi steering wheel...

image_zps1c35af6e.jpg

image_zpsdf82391c.jpg

image_zps96c1b3a7.jpg

daniel_g you know me well enough by now I specialize in finding stuff yous boys can't lol! :)

Bluebear yes I'm going to keep it in totally original condition. The original exhaust will be fitted tomorrow and give it a good clean before she goes in a bubble in the shed

It's hard enough to find an ep71 mate... Only 29 were ever imported into Ireland. I think finding OEM wheels might be a bit of a long shot... Even for me lol

how on earth do you even know a statistic like that ?

Im begining to think you may have mystical powers connor

I don't doubt you could. You always have the rarest stuff. Even something oem from another starlet or toyota would look cool even speedline safaris off the sr's may go down a treat, but of course the ns2's maybe your cuppa tea in which case ignore me lol

Some lad for finding theses cars

Here's a link to those who want a rare car with Tom wheels and recaro interior by the looks could be wrong oh and sunroof

Oh Conor may hunt now for vanity tray for it. Hope to be up soon to have a look.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=252024281640251&id=115849945257686&set=pb.115849945257686.-2207520000.1390376940.&source=42&__user=568752361

Edited by Rosso321