plug and play ecu, been sold faulty?

U can test it at the map sensor on the two wires or the ecu side, as its not starting with the plug and play compare voltages between both ecu's on turn over, unplug king lead and take out efi fuse on the stock ecu testing just to get an even reading if u get me.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alternatively you can check it this way..

89/92 pins differ to 92/96 pins.. some wires are different and some are not there at all between ECU's

check your wires on your loom to ECU to make sure it matches all the pins.. PDF below shows the differences in the EP82 ECU's..

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dub.se7en/TGTT/ecus_4E-FTE.pdf

Edited by corofin12345

Yeah the starting issue turned out to be plugs... I bought it like that i wouldnt know what i was looking at if i did open one lol!

Ill try get a multi meter to do the map sensor and ill ask on tgtt also didnt think of that chris :)

No worries paypal have refunded me my money, will be posting the ecu back tomorrow. Micky boy has been very understanding of the issue however so i dont want this to be interpreted as bad feedback as i would still deal with him in a breath if needs be

Edited by Sandham

No worries paypal have refunded me my money, will be posting the ecu back tomorrow. Micky boy has been very understanding of the issue however so i dont want this to be interpreted as bad feedback as i would still deal with him in a breath if needs be

Cheers buddy glad this can be put to rest tbh. Ill send you a message when i receive the ecu