The Shed Of Dreams lol

@ kavan-k - yeah I'm big into the twincams I've had a good few. I've two coupes at the minute the white one and the fully restored red over black. Only recently sold a black UK spec AE86 and an Australian 8a9 blue coupe aswel

@ Manny - I've different plans for different cars its just hard to get time to do any of my own cars at the minute because we are so busy. Main things going on at the minute is work on the RWD GT Turbo for Japfest and get the 383bhp Glanza running right again. Whenever I get a chance I try and put a bit more back together on the red Tom's EP85 Starlet I'm building for drag racing. A lot of the older cars stay in the shed over the wintry months until the good weather comes in again. I enjoy them all each in their own way.

@ Hair - the standard silver GT isn't for sale it's like a model. Only one owner since import with only 72,000 genuine kilometres on it. The car is spotless and is loaded with optional extras. I would hazard a guess that it's probably one of the cleanest and most original factory spec EP82's left in the country.

@ Azz - Drop over soon for a tour mate ;)

@ maddox710 - It started when I was 17. A lot of people in my area drove Starlets of some description and I always wanted one. i saved up all my money and bought a 96 Glanza V and began tuning it. I later sold that and bought my current 99 Glanza. I was sick of driving the length and breadth of the country looking for parts, often to find that when I got there the parts were broken or damaged. I bought another Glanza and took a lot of parts off it for my own current Glanza and sold a few bits off it and it just grew from there.

I always loved "the hunt" for rare and elusive parts. Following up on old stories of cars hidden away in sheds, small tip offs, snippets of information often gleaned from interrogating someone about the whereabouts of certain cars or parts. Most of the time these "leads" materialize into absolutely nothing but occasionally they result in a cracking car at the end of it. I love rare Starlet parts. The rarer the better. I like being different from everyone else and like to stick out with the work I do.

It hasn't been easy but over the years I have built up a nice collection of rare Starlets...

Not including the Starlets I have for sale or for breaking, my own collection currently consists of:

-1988 White EP70 - Complete 1.5 5efe conversion, GT Turbo Interior, EP71 turbo bonnet etc

-1987 White EP71 Turbo S - Super rare 5 door model - factory original condition - unmodified - thought to be the only one of its kind in Ireland & UK

-1988 White EP71 Turbo S - 3 door model - factory original condition - unmodified

-1991 White MK1 GT Turbo - Rare sunroof model - High Spec

-1992 Red EP85 - Currently being built as a fully forged 1.5 Tom's style replica of the Tom's GT - Race use only

-1993 Gunmetal Grey EP85 Rear Wheel Drive - full RWD 4efte conversion

-1995 Silver Quadlight GT Turbo - Completely mint factory original car with 72,000kms - totally unmodified - showroom condition - rare sunroof model

-1999 EP91 Glanza V Turbo - Fully forged 1.5 Engine - Massive spec currently running 383bhp

-1995 Black GT Turbo - Full 1.5 Diesel conversion - Very rare

-1997 EP91 - Genuine 1.5 TDI - original Turbo Diesel from factory

Also have an 84 red over black UK spec AE86 RWD Corolla and an 85 white AE86 too