• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***** UPDATE *****

-NS Front Wheel bearing fitted before.. Not the nicest of jobs but at least it's done.. Had a little wipe down of oil that had dripped all over the place from the PCV valve leaking. Ball ache.

-Ballanced the wheels aswell

-Had all the tracking/camber set up too

****Small update****

-Did as most other people will have done today and cleaned the car, no pictures of that as it was going a little dark when I was done.

-I did manage to clean up the exhaust as that was letting the car down loads. The body work came up really nice bar a couple of little areas that need attention.

-Gave the starlet mats a bit of rejuvenation as they were looking tired too

-Filled in all the holes from where the roll cage was removed

Exhaust came up really well, the picture really doesn't do it justice!

36BFD2C6-ED98-4EDE-89F1-7F5B3AF85475.jpg

1FAC3977-EFB1-42C4-9511-4DB3397E7BB7.jpg

388156C0-4D83-40A9-A566-E65C0751CF0C.jpg

BA89E171-D7A7-4776-9FBF-3FA948C50DF0.jpg

130EA948-B0C0-4BF4-8983-0BD37AB50B89.jpg

Next on the list is:

-Lower the car some more

-Source a new cambelt cover as mine is tapping as its warped from heat

Update...

After Trisk had pointed out the my Torque damper was on a diagonal, after going to look at this it was so easy to notice...So I re-fitted that..Now looks like this (Hope its right!)

13138604-FBC0-45B9-8056-2CDFA26E736C.jpg

Next update is a bit of a shitty one...

Toyotin TD04 Manifold has a big dirty crack in it... Bastard!..

I know these manifolds are pony but for now I will just have to get it welded as I cant afford my new setup yet!

BACF990B-2991-4463-A15B-50EEE468B9CC.jpg

PAIN IN THE ANAL REGION!!!

WTF can't believe the mani has cracked been going strong a very long time.. Have you been naughty and hit boost everyday lol you know like 1 bar

but on a real note that sucks still one of the cleanest glanzas I've seen i really looked after it when i owned it

hope you sort it matt

WTF can't believe the mani has cracked been going strong a very long time.. Have you been naughty and hit boost everyday lol you know like 1 bar

but on a real note that sucks still one of the cleanest glanzas I've seen i really looked after it when i owned it

hope you sort it matt

I wish dude! I wouldn't mind so much... Only noticed it when I gave it a proper clean the other day. Put my hand over and its blowing like mad. Only been pottering around to work at 5am etc.. Filled up £20 when I came off the motorway after meeting you and Ive still got loads left .... Will be welding it up for the time being and saving up for an External Setup.

Edited by Matt1878

Small update...

Toyosports stainless manifold was cracked, I'm sure a lot of you were surprised to hear that news!

Well, it's been repaired.. Welded it up for now around all branches turbo end. Just a repair job for now until I can look at getting my new setup (still undecided what).

Also the bottom of the cambelt case has warped slightly and is scuffing along the pulley. Found a hole without a bolt so popped one in with a pretty big washer to quieten it down. Free fix until I have time to buy and fit a new case :)

Nice work dude.

U should buy my Td04 kit. External Wastegate, plumbed in screamer WEPR Evo mild ewg mani and WEPR SS Stainless downpipe, Inc braided lines and a Gen TIAL wastegate..... Ahem.....:D