• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiring wise its just a positive and negative. There's 2 other wires which is for boost scramble features but don't think make people use them on starlets.

I used the white one for rmp and earthed the blue one for throttle position as it won't work on our starlets so reads 0 all the time now :)

Sold my apexi N1 sadly as it was far too quiet and the exhaust I've wanted since I got a starlet came up for sale and I picked it up straight away..

Buddy Club Spec II

8152ECC2-2AA8-4511-A0C3-0FE0AF90A74C_1.j

LINK TO VIDEO-

http://s1239.photobucket.com/user/mjh1878/media/CB1423C8-5E04-4BB5-86C2-C3498FED1071.mp4.html

Edited by Matt1878

Can't wait for my kit either!. You'll love screamer! Personally not a fan of the exhaust though :( sounds a bit tractory imo! Imagine its alot better on boost though

They are a little 'tractory' when on idle but when your driving its a lovely tone.. When it's on boost it's unreal!!!!

I love the exhaust makes me want to ditch my center silencer on the nurspec popping and banging ftw :D

Haha LOUDDDD! I love it.. I hate when performance/modified cars are quiet :p

I love the exhaust makes me want to ditch my center silencer on the nurspec popping and banging ftw :D

Haha LOUDDDD! I love it.. I hate when performance/modified cars are quiet :p

Also running the buddy with screamer naughty exhausts on boosts my mate describes it as a very angry wasp I love how small it looks from the back to most of the other aftermarkets

Ah man I went through the revs in third the other day and my god. Sounds epic at around 4K and then up after 6.5K the epicness goes to another level. When I combine that with screamer. UMFFFFGGGG

Well after my post regarding a rotational noise coming from the drivers front wheel. I decided to take the first option of replacing the wheel bearings and bingo!. Problem solved :)

Already had one new one lying around and got my other next day delivery from ID-Workz.

Absolutely love driving this car..

Things in the pipeline are:

Front Bumper
OEM Rear Lip

Livesports or Jam Spoiler (not decided yet)

STILL have'nt lowered the car

St202 brake conversion

Rear Brace

Full gasket kit for the new WEPR kit

Tial MV-S Vband Wastegate

Mapped

The WEPR ramhorn kit will be arriving after Christmas. If any of the above become available at the right price before hand, I shall snap them up :)