• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm still undecided on what to do with the wheels. I love them but they just aren't wide enough. Thinking of looking around for something 8j 25-38offset. I don't run any arch liners as it is and it's not too low. May just provide that little pokey width that I want.

In other news my Honda sounding starlet sounds the fucking nuts with the screamer pipe!! I need to get a video for you but I don't have a decent camera.. ADAM!! Where you at bruh!! :D

You not running a panhard rod? That will push the rears out a touch, I think it's stands nice, I don't like the thought of no arch liners! I wire brushed all mine out today absolute mission with the wire brush, surprised how much gets in there! Looking good so far mate :)

You not running a panhard rod? That will push the rears out a touch, I think it's stands nice, I don't like the thought of no arch liners! I wire brushed all mine out today absolute mission with the wire brush, surprised how much gets in there! Looking good so far mate :)

I've not ran any liners on all my cars xD other than the totally stock Black V. No panhard rod no.. Honestly never even looked into them.. What's the purpose of one?

In other news my Honda sounding starlet sounds the fucking nuts with the screamer pipe!! I need to get a video for you but I don't have a decent camera.. ADAM!! Where you at bruh!! :D

Make it to Japfest and I'll capture for you ;)

I've not ran any liners on all my cars xD other than the totally stock Black V. No panhard rod no.. Honestly never even looked into them.. What's the purpose of one?

When you lower the car wheels sit in, that lateral rod will push your wheels out will better the handling at the rear :)

• 2 weeks later...

seen this at the weekend, such a nice example in the flesh, top bloke as well :thumbsup:

Indeed you did! Nice to meet such a genuine guy that shares a passion for these awesome cars..

Met with Davies700 to pick up a rear lip..Pending weather conditions,.. this will be going on this afternoon!.

I will don't you worry!! Still awaiting Krispy kremes!

This is true. You have kept the car longer than you wanted to.. If not Japfest, I will definitely bring Krispy Kremes to JAE...

Looking forward to seeing this, you've done a fair bit since we last saw you!

This is true. You have kept the car longer than you wanted to.. If not Japfest, I will definitely bring Krispy Kremes to JAE...

Looking forward to seeing this, you've done a fair bit since we last saw you!

Yeah bits and bobs:).. Can't wait to see you guys!

• 3 weeks later...

sounds sweeet

what she like on cruise

Still pretty loud tbh ... the video's really dont do the noise any justice ... Shit my friend up in the passenger seat when screamer came on. He went... FUCK.. I knew it would be loud but I didnt think it would be that loud!