• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Awk!! Get pictures up haha awesome wee car there matey :)

Here they are :D... Gave the car a well needed clean today as she was filthy!

Pics of the new bits!

Evo 6 Recaro's on EP91 Rails.

8AC89A85-39CF-44C8-9468-4475995A38A7.jpg

55C12A5D-5CF3-473B-8C7F-FA1950B8AE30.jpg

9B066581-50FF-4659-899A-548CAD937CB3.jpg

Apexi N1 Exhaust <3 Little angle..

8377FB68-8FF1-49E2-99A8-5FA2484B7613.jpg

OEM Ducktail Spoiler

4DDE05D6-1E39-4729-9A9F-155E15837ACE.jpg

E14A8ACF-5DBB-4307-93C9-3865A95C2C8B.jpg

Car now needs more lows!! I haven't had the time to get the coilovers off the car and into a vice to free the bastard collar, believe me Ive tried everything... When I get the C-spanner on and it finally moves, it moves the whole thing and changes the ride height. Tried the good old hair dryer, leaving to soak in lubricant and even the trusty Jeremy Clarkson lump hammer. No luck... Once its got more lows, Ill be very happy!.. Then its wheel change or Enkei RS refurb?

Seats look so much better mate. Nice and low too by looks of it. Exhaust is nice too. Loads better! You still not managed to crack those coilovers off? Did you try some stilsons?

I sure did mate.. With a combination of lubricant and heat.. The collar is ceased on the thread and just spins both the collar and the thread together.. I need to get a grip on both the collar and the thread to rotate opposites

I sure did mate.. With a combination of lubricant and heat.. The collar is ceased on the thread and just spins both the collar and the thread together.. I need to get a grip on both the collar and the thread to rotate opposites

Mine were similar and I just lubed and hammered then used stilsons on the collar and wrapped a towel around the threads (where it wouldn't matter as much if they were damaged) and gripped the body with molgrips. If they don't budge keep going until they do crack off or break. If they break you can get stainless replacements online.

Mine were similar and I just lubed and hammered then used stilsons on the collar and wrapped a towel around the threads (where it wouldn't matter as much if they were damaged) and gripped the body with molgrips. If they don't budge keep going until they do crack off or break. If they break you can get stainless replacements online.

Thats handy dude :D cheers for that xD

Well.. The zisco rear brace has been sold.. I loved the brace but I needed some cash towards the WEPR turbo kit to ensure that I can get a deposit down whilst the 25% sale is on.

In part of the deal with the brace.. I got myself a HKS EVC 5 boost controller..

Going to have a look at how to get this plumbed in sooner rather than later.