• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update -

Fitted my WEPR Kit yesterday. Had a little fun getting the old toyosports kit off. Few nuts and bolts were in really poor condition so all have been replaced when fitting the new kit.

I have a 0,8bar spring in the Tial wastegate and will be using my HKS EVC to run 1bar once the car has been made.

LOTS of changes have happened since the car was mapped first time around so best to get it done again and done properly. Not really concerned with regards to power as I have always said. The car pulled 237.7bhp @ around 0.9 bar previously as the manual boost controller wasn't the best. Was supposed to be set at 1 bar however when it was all plugged in the actual boost level was more around 0.9 so I was even more happy with that kind of figure.

The car is going off to be mapped on Wednesday and will be left with TD for a few days and will be done there. Looking forward to driving it home thats for sure! 1bar of boost again and the sound of screamer pipe in my life finally. When I started the car up for the first time after fitting the kit the tone from the buddy club spec II was COMPLETELY different and I loved it before but now I LOOOOVE it even more. Not heard it on full boost yet but my god I cant wait.

Here are some pics of the kit all fitted up. Excuse the messy engine bay.

61F5A458-46C7-4CDD-B9D0-57FEB653FB6A.jpg

87C5811B-3B61-4D28-818C-A373226E3A6F.jpg

133E854E-83A0-4333-9D74-0B99F916BD32.jpg

Next on the list:

Fit the Carbon Culture front bumper

Spray the FMIC (matte black or silver) not sure yet

Polish up the rocker cover

Replace all the vac lines for my new ones arriving next couple of days

Lower the car

Powder coat the Enkei's

This list I would love to be completed for Japfest :)

Matt

mate, the tial is supposed to be fitted with the screamer exit pointing towards the block. the screamer runs down from the tial in the space between the last runner and the radiator hose. if nothing is fouling..you can hook it up the way you have done it too. just fyi :)

Can't remember ever seeing CC bumper in Silver but that is amazing!

Agreed on the wheels but you're already on it!

Yeah I really love it.. Wanted one for so long and as a bonus it's different. I need to sort some spacers out and when I do the AD08r's will go on ;)