3. johnboyGT x2
4. SiCaln x1 (I think)
5. Glanza1996 + 1

6 HD + 2

7 dangerbutt + 2

Bump

John

Edited by ro55ifumi

as you may know Jon, its the first time at JAE for me. just so I don't forget anything could you confirm everything I will need to take with me? I have so far;

tent, sleeping bag, air bed ;) , torch, snack food/drinks (unsure if there is food on site or if UKSO lay on food? and I have music and joy!

is there anything else I will require?

regards

as you may know Jon, its the first time at JAE for me. just so I don't forget anything could you confirm everything I will need to take with me? I have so far;

tent, sleeping bag, air bed ;) , torch, snack food/drinks (unsure if there is food on site or if UKSO lay on food? and I have music and joy!

is there anything else I will require?

regards

There are food sites there, reasonably priced! Usually people go to the shop near by and get their own food and bbq it etc.. weather dependant ! Mainly though you have it all..

Car, booze and sleeping equipment haha, what more does one need!

Day visitor passes are available on Saturday and Sunday only from 9am. Day visitors on the Saturday are not allowed on car club stands, on Sunday they are permitted. Howevr you may park in the Japanese Day Car display area. As you will be entering under the day ticket scheme, you and your vehicle must be off site before 10pm that same day. Failure to do so will result in you and your passengers, if applicable, having to buy further ticket(s) for the full duration of the event. Please note that vehicles staying past the agreed time of midnight may be clamped, with a release fee of £100 being applicable on top of the further ticket costs payable.

Saturday day visitor tickets are £15 per person (under 12s free – max of 2 per paying adult)

He wouldn't be allowed on stand

Im only looking to come on Saturday but wont be staying over. Does this mean I cannot park on the stand?

Yep unless you were to pay for a full weekend pass. It is their way of policing it as previously they either didn't do a day pass or people took the piss and stayed over

Yep unless you were to pay for a full weekend pass. It is their way of policing it as previously they either didn't do a day pass or people took the piss and stayed over

In that case can my name be taken off the list as I wont be attending :(

I think everyone should drop everything, pack their car up and just come for the whole weekend.

Saying that I am yet to book it off work and an MOT to pass ahah!

Defo every one needs to do that hope the weather is like it was 2years ago amazing

Edited by akyakapotter