amethyst purple glanzif! Volk split rims :) new brakes

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I got ripped off bought what I thought was oem wind deflectors of some prick on fb, sent me new hekko ones n charged me a tenner more then retail so I'm looking to sell them now and buy some oem ones! I also got conned with my side skirts so I've paypal disputed that so should get my money back in 20 days!

On the plus side my glanza rear bumper arrived today!! Also dizzy bought some livesports side skirts for his project so I bought his eom ones! Also acquired my self some v dials Ito use instead of the auto ones I have :)

Also got a gangsta new tax disc holder lol

23usihi.jpg

a9skcm.jpg

Edited by Rich-k

Haha oh yeah ill probably just keep it there because batman is awesome lol

started sanding down my rear bumper today but ill do more on the weekend :)

so parts i have so far for my car

glanza front bumper with oem lip

glanza rear bumper

glanza side skirts

glanza bonnet

glanza head lights

d1 spec lug nuts

apexi hyper cone induction kit

gayko wind deflectors

trd oil cap

password jdm battery stay

Glanza v clocks

cd player haha

parts i need for my respray

glanza front wings x2

98 spec spoiler

Jap plates

black bumper mesh

im not going to bother with the rear reg plate recess i prefer it without it :)

i also need to buy

new wheels x4

New tyres x4

coilovers/ shocks and springs

window tints

oem wind deflectors

if anyone has these parts give me a shout thanks.

Update! :)

So yesterday I was giving my interior a clean n I thought sod it ill restore my glanza headlights they had scratches all over them n that green jdm yo fade as seen here

24c8k8j.jpg

r1yg05.jpg

So I sanded them down with 2000 wet or dry and i polished them up using 3m fast cut compound the green top and a mini buffer you can do this at home with a drill and a polisher head on the end so easy to do and I'm mega chuffed with the end result :)

wstwuu.jpg

b96uf9.jpg

51wojn.jpg

Fitted my club stickers

t89jio.jpg

Oh and these beauties are arriving next week!!!! Can't wait just need to get new stickers for when I refurb them! I've always loved these wheels. There 14inch just need coilovers next!!!

9vh79s.jpg

Get me the font and measure the size dude and ill make you up some stickers ;)

awesome wheels by the way! we're all gunna be rocking 14"s sooner or later haha :D

awwww cheers mate thanks! :) 14s are the way to go!!!

if i knew you had been after a set of 14 inch weds i would have sold you my pair! how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

160 delivered mate :) im always after parts mate!

160 delivered mate :) im always after parts mate!

such a bargain! the stickers pop up on ebay every now and again, just hold out, they are pretty cheap!

Edited by Billy SR

such a bargain! the stickers pop up on ebay every now and again, just hold out, they are pretty cheap!

well i wont be thanking my lucky stars yet till thry arrive hahah :)

• 2 weeks later...

looks like i wont be getting my weds now as the lads cousin was in desperate need of some wheels, but i will be getting some other wheels :)

no more parts so far other than OEM wind deflectors that i payed for tonight :)

still on the hunt for some decent suspension and front wings!!!

liesss in this thread, picked up your bonnet today? its still in my lock up! haha :p

All coming together nicely now man :) I think it should stay red permanently, red V's are beautiful.

i second that-keep it red. you dont have the problem of mediterrenean sunshine up there!

So yesterday i had an hour to start the body work on the bits for my car for my respray!

Front bumper

Firstly i tackled the front bumper, it had been smoothed off previously when the grills where cut out to make way for the FMIC, the fillter work was pretty poor though and was all cracked and literally with a little gentle persuasion it all just fell out! so what ever was left i ground it all out and stripped the bumper back to bare plastic where i plan to fiberglass and fill the bumper.

i removed the splitter and all the bond and bolts holding it in place, i ground back the paint back to bare plastic too repair a chunk missing from the bottom of the splitter and ground the areas back where ill have to use filler etc to smooth the splitter and bumper together. Im hoping to have the repair work done next week and then i can primer the bumper, then what ill do it block the entire thing thing down with a 240 grade paper and sand the rest down with a P320 fill any imperfections and re primer the bumper again ill do this with every part of the car :)

xzn1t.jpg

2ey7z2v.jpg

Rear bumper.

This was so much easier too repair than the front bumper, There is only a few little dents and scrapes that will need filler but ill still primer it twice as i want it to be immaculate on the car the only bit i need to really repair is by the exhaust as the guy who i bought the bumper off, His glanza was a bit mental and burnt all the bumper with flames haha.

w86qtt.jpg

Side skirts.

i sanded these down quickly really these where pretty clean only problem they had was an areosol finnish so i sanded the areosol off and highlighted what parts will need filler and also got rid off the stone chips.

6sq3j9.jpg

2b9tma.jpg

2qvqkyg.jpg

2lsjga1.jpg

The next on the agenda is strip my bonnet back to bare metal and prime it twice once the repairs are out the way everything should call together quite quickly! I just need to find two front wings!

A new gear knob should be here on monday and my OEM wind deflectors should arrive on wednesday :)

Got my new gear knob on Monday feels much nicer than the stock one but I think I need to cut down the stick as it's made the gears feel miles apart because it's much higher lol

Got my wind deflectors too think I'm just going to bond them in place because it's safer then he clips that always snap lol

21lpc3p.jpg

quick pic of my wind deflectors I've bought, not polished them up yet to get rid of all the scratches in them cant wait to fit them:)

I pick up my glanza wings at japfest 2 on sunday cant wait!! bonded my splitter in place today too, ready for when i smooth the bumper off :) All coming together now! wont be long just need coilovers and wheels!!!

2ynfo2e.jpg

So as im sure many of us do, we strole through ebay and what ever looking at parts we cant buy haha In the mean time my best mate Luke bought me these a password JDM battery stay and a TRD style oil cap ready for when i do my colour change ;)

negbi0.jpg

I also won some genuine glanza fogs for £8!

vyp5bk.jpg

Im also getting some intercooler piping from dizzy to make a cold air feed for my new apexi filter i bought, i just need an adaptor plate and some sillicone hoses!

I should also be getting my Glanza dials from redz11 this week when he picks up his Toms bumper that i have painted for him!

Its a slow progress for parts and its so annoying as i just want to do it all now hahhaa!

Im really having trouble finding any help on how to wire glanza dials into my sportif so a decent how to thread would be brilliant if anyone can help me thanks :)

You lucky lucky son of a bitch! !!