I have some shit luck with starlets?

Okay so, today came home from work, all good etc.

Went to the gym, met my mate and walked towards the gym, this is in a flat underground car park. I always turn around and look at my car then day dream about what It could look like lol, anyway it was in the space. Had about a hour or so gym session and then come out to find my car had moved 2 car parking spaces and ended up hitting a wall, leaving my rear bumper scratched and luckily not broke. But seriously this is pissing me off with these cars! My first blue starlet, Got - Keyed, Egged, Pizza'd, Front number plate robbed and my mate rear ended me! This one, has been hit by a fire engine within a month of when I owned it, boot got fucked respray by my sisters Boyf, and now it's hit a wall, but I don't think the handbrakes failed I reckon someone's pushed it! So fucked off and am actually cosiderig spraying the boot and bumpers and selling up! I've had shit luck,

And I'm worried things are gonna get worse, or If I buy a turbo starlet then the turbo or engine will go :/

Really don't know, and really fucked off :/

Thoughts? :(. - Got pics of where the car started and ended up will upload in a min

That is shit luck mate, the hand breaks are getting very old in these cars now and mine were seized when I got it. Checked your bonnet for handprints for evidence of somebody pushing it? If it's an underground car park ask to see CCTV?

That is shit luck mate, the hand breaks are getting very old in these cars now and mine were seized when I got it. Checked your bonnet for handprints for evidence of somebody pushing it? If it's an underground car park ask to see CCTV?

Yeah gonna go to car park Tomoz and ask for CCTV if it has been hit or pushed have to get to the bottom of these c**ts :/

Josh as much as I feel for you, this is Bristol your onabout :( I know people that have had there wheels robbed outside there house in kaynsham and my old college mate got his car keyed in yate :-/

Both people were the sort who don't have people after them so was just pointless vandalism just got to rant on here some more, and start again :D

As above though check the carparks CCTV and go from there, if your see anything phone the police there and then to come see it !!

James

That's pretty shit luck but they can't push a car with the hand brake on so its either not on properly or failed

I pushed my neighbours car down the road with my van when her handbrake was on as was blocking my drive

I pushed my neighbours car down the road with my van when her handbrake was on as was blocking my drive

Hahahaha I seriously wouldn't want to be your next door neighbour :p

Aamir

Hahahaha I seriously wouldn't want to be your next door neighbour :p

Aamir

She's a twat and about 105 I asked her not to block my drive but still did it she's gonna be fucked when I get my truck end of month lol

She's a twat and about 105 I asked her not to block my drive but still did it she's gonna be fucked when I get my truck end of month lol

Fucking lol, please record it :p

Aamir

Aye you could use a car to push it or lift the rear end and move it perhaps jack it up undo the cables and move it. But unless its like a on going battle with your neighbour or something seems bit far fetched someone would use there car to push a random car into a wall in a public car park and risk damaging there own stuff.

stop worrying about it so much, stop trying to make it look good and just run the fucking thing to the ground. dent it, run over some fat women it, take a shit in a bag and throw it out the window. at the end of the day its only one of your first cars, i don't know why i even replaced the million dents i put in my 306 it was worth fuck all. learn to love life instead

Edited by Billy SR

dont you guys leave her in first gear ????????? this will never happen then

My car has an alarm with remote start. It doesn't work atm but I don't trust it plus it doesn't have a neutral switch either! Hence mines never left in gear lol

dont you guys leave her in first gear ????????? this will never happen then

i usually always do, just was in a rush as i left me car, knocked it out of gear, handbrake on and left the car!

Always in gear, i park on a big hill at home lol

stop worrying about it so much, stop trying to make it look good and just run the fucking thing to the ground. dent it, run over some fat women it, take a shit in a bag and throw it out the window. at the end of the day its only one of your first cars, i don't know why i even replaced the million dents i put in my 306 it was worth fuck all. learn to love life instead

This, so much.